King's superfuntime event

JQK

Hey.... after holding out for a while.. i decided to throw my dumb hat into the ring of Contest thingies... so i guess here we go...

For this inagural contest, We're gonna make a new identity for one of my favorite pastimes... Jagermeister (as seen by my avatar)

Now i love the jagermeister logo and label, and the bottle is quite cool as well, but i like to see what others imaginations can come up with, so i want you, the great people of the CCSLMB, to create a new identity for Jagermeister.

No rules, just create something and post it, First ten contestants are eligible, only 10.

(And if i see one post saying "i think there's enough contests on this board"... I KNOW.. ok.. i know, and i'm sure this one will be more annoyingthan most, so just shut up.. i pre-empted your complaint... so keep your mouths shut and just draw...)  :P  :;):

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Okay, I've got the ball rolling on my entry. I've just finished the logo, which is really a re-stylized version of their current one. Their logo is very recognizable and the branding is very strong, so changing the logo too much would be a harmful thing, in my opinion. I kept the colors remotely the same, only changing the brown to a dark brownish red. Smirnoff recently restylized their logo, so I thought I'd do the same. I'm still working on a bottle design, so for now, all I have to show is my logo. Check it out:

jagerlogo.gif

Jagermeister Logo

Alright, the label is finished. I changed the colors of the logo to better suit the label. I basically took and cleaned up and stylized their current label to fit the restylized logo.

I tried to find out what everything on the label said, but I couldn't find a good picture. If someone can help me out and tell me what all it says, I'll update it. Otherwise this is it.

Hope you like it!

jagerlabel.gif

Sweet idea, but of all liquors that need redesigning, this is NOT one of them, tis perfect as it is.

But Nitro, again your style is really sleek and powerful.  I think its really something that will make you a lot of money in the near future.

Well atleast enough to afford some tasty Goldshlager.

Archived