Bulls 84-85 throwbacks

dirwuf

I went to the Nuggets-Bulls game last night, and was taken aback at how outdated the Bull's uniforms look like. When I was little, I was a big Bulls/Jordan fan and loved their logo and uniforms, but looking at them now, they really look passe.

I went to the Nuggets-Bulls game last night, and was taken aback at how outdated the Bull's uniforms look like. When I was little, I was a big Bulls/Jordan fan and loved their logo and uniforms, but looking at them now, they really look passe.

The Bulls uniforms were old and passe when Norm Van Lier wore them.  Especially the diamond-logo-outline on the shorts; that was a fad that came and went in the early '70s - along with belts on the shorts.  I think people started liking them when Jordan came along, and ignored how outdated they were.

The Bulls uniforms were old and passe when Norm Van Lier wore them. Especially the diamond-logo-outline on the shorts; that was a fad that came and went in the early '70s - along with belts on the shorts. I think people started liking them when Jordan came along, and ignored how outdated they were.

I don't think the jerseys are very outdated at all. I mean, I guess with the fad and all that they are, but the don't LOOK outdated. The logo does a bit, and I guess the jerseys are starting to. I'm not a huge fan of the Lakers look, but they had a nice touch up modernization. Perhaps that's what the Bulls need.

i see that badboy everyday, as i have a bulls pennant in my room.  never really thought about it being outdated, just known that they've practically had it forever.  and the fact that the only other team i can think of with the diamond shorts is georgetown speaks volumes, that this is the Bulls look, it's the way it was, the way it is and the way it's gonna be.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i see that badboy everyday, as i have a bulls pennant in my room. never really thought about it being outdated, just known that they've practically had it forever. and the fact that the only other team i can think of with the diamond shorts is georgetown speaks volumes, that this is the Bulls look, it's the way it was, the way it is and the way it's gonna be.

People said the same things about the Broncos' orange uniforms and big D logo, but they updated and while it took a couple years, Denver has really embraced them.

I definitely could see the Bulls modernizing their logo and getting new uniforms, and I could see them having merchandise success again without Jordan.

i see that badboy everyday, as i have a bulls pennant in my room. never really thought about it being outdated, just known that they've practically had it forever. and the fact that the only other team i can think of with the diamond shorts is georgetown speaks volumes, that this is the Bulls look, it's the way it was, the way it is and the way it's gonna be.

I to have thier logo and unis in my room, but the logo is just starting to look outdated.

Archived