Beer League

bretkenworthy

Hows it going guys?

So I have become unimployed and this past week I have been doing a hole :censored: load of nothing......nothing as in playing NHL 2K8 for my bran new PS3! hahah I know I know Im a loser but here is something else I did on my week off....I hope to do some more in the future but you never know.

C&C Please!

Heineken.jpg

I like everything about this, except for simply using the red star as the jersey crest. I think you need something more immediately identifiable with Heineken. You could use the whole bottle label, or even the 'Heineken' ribbon along with the star.

But this is a nice job; I even dig the leaves at the bottom of the jersey. Good stuff.

I, on the other hand, like just the red star. I remember them advertising a phone number to call in your comments about the beer and it was something along the lines of 1-800-RED-STAR.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

For Pacifico, make the helmet blue for both uniforms it will look better. And for Corona, if you have a wordmark only have it on one side. I don't think the wordmark is necessary, seeing as there is a big crown on the front of the jersey already.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I used to work as a beer guy for the Kane County Cougars. During one of the games, I had a frequent customer that was wearing a white Guinness hockey jersey that absolutely kicked ass. I'd love to post a pic for you all to see, but I haven't seen one of those anywhere since that game.

How about Stolichnaya (it's a Russian vodka)?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived