Things i dislike about george w bush

Saintsfan

Okay maybe some of you will feel this isn't my place to say, but here are some of the things that get up my nose about your President. Agree/disagree I don't really care!!!!!!

1 This over obsession he has with the military

Here is a guy who took the easy way out of the Vietnam war, According to some went AWOL from military service, and there he is walking around in air force flying jackets, giving speeches in front of military crowds, generally spending as much time with the military as possible!!! get over it!!!

2 He is from Texas

Dunno why this bothers me but it does.

3 He is a nasty  vengeful man

Why bother looking for a man who was behind a mindless act of terrorism when you can go fight a war against the guy my dad couldn't kill.

4 He cheated to win the 2000 election

This is what I believe. He did. Black people were denied the opportunity to vote on flimsy grounds and legally cast votes were not counted.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Okay maybe some of you will feel this isn't my place to say, but here are some of the things that get up my nose about your President. Agree/disagree I don't really care!!!!!!

1 This over obsession he has with the military

Here is a guy who took the easy way out of the Vietnam war, According to some went AWOL from military service, and there he is walking around in air force flying jackets, giving speeches in front of military crowds, generally spending as much time with the military as possible!!! get over it!!!

2 He is from Texas

3 He is a nasty vengeful man

Why bother looking for a man who was behind a mindless act of terrorism when you can go fight a war against the guy my dad couldn't kill.

4 He cheated to win the 2000 election

This is what I believe. He did. Black people were denied the opportunity to vote on flimsy grounds and legally cast votes were not counted.

I agree, but I'm not sure why this is on the board or what triggered it out of nowhere. ???

2 He is from Texas

Being from Texas, that is wrong on so many levels...

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

it's not a cheap shot when it's the truth!

Well thats the point, he isn't a retard. He may not be as bright as some people, but he isn't retarded!!! *shakes head at having to defend Bush!* To get that out of my system, I will say that he is a war-mongering death machine, who deserves everything he gets in November.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

it's not a cheap shot when it's the truth!

Well thats the point, he isn't a retard. He may not be as bright as some people, but he isn't retarded!!! *shakes head at having to defend Bush!* To get that out of my system, I will say that he is a war-mongering death machine, who deserves everything he gets in November.

Will Ferrell gets the No-Prize for the best Dubya utterance on SNL:

"First Daddy breaks a hip, then Dick has a heart attack...What's happening to all the grown-ups???!?!?!?!?"

BTW- I don't see a clear Democrat being able to take him in November...Dean? That bug-eyed jingoist? No. He's a moron.  If there was any justice in American politics (and I haven't seen any lately), Biden would run for the Demos and win in a landslide.  I speak, of course, as a Canadian.

I now return you to the thread, which is probably already moved to General Discussion...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• LMU locked this topic

Archived