NCAA Team Signature

RoscoeUA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got a few done. Changed the font a Varsity Jersey type font. Will continue later.

OregonDucksLightBanner.png

AlabamaLightBanner.png

Comparing and contrasting I LOVE the Oregon one, and the whole reason is the wordmark underneath. I think that if you use each team's REAL wordmark, it would make this sig series absolutely one of the best.

My request is a bit picky, but I want something similar to the Oregon one.

My request is the USF Bulls. I'd like the "shield" logo(the one used in my current sig) with the official "Usf" and "bUlls" wordmark(s) underneath.

SigReflect.png

Got a few done. Changed the font a Varsity Jersey type font. Will continue later.

AlabamaLightBanner.png

Comparing and contrasting I LOVE the Oregon one, and the whole reason is the wordmark underneath. I think that if you use each team's REAL wordmark, it would make this sig series absolutely one of the best.

My request is the USF Bulls. I'd like the "shield" logo(the one used in my current sig) with the official "Usf" and "bUlls" wordmark(s) underneath.

That's a good idea. Although some schools official wordmark arent to easy to come by. But hell I'll give it a shot. After putting the Oregon O on there, I looked at it and thought there is no way I can leave off the Oregon text.

Thanks for the Arkansas one! I should have specified but I'd rather have the running Hog logo (the one on the helmet). Thanks anyway though. Preesh.

I can do that, no problem.

AlabamaLightBanner.png

AlabamaLightBanner.png

That's a good idea. Although some schools official wordmark arent to easy to come by. But hell I'll give it a shot. After putting the Oregon O on there, I looked at it and thought there is no way I can leave off the Oregon text.

Thanks for the Arkansas one! I should have specified but I'd rather have the running Hog logo (the one on the helmet). Thanks anyway though. Preesh.

I can do that, no problem.

AlabamaLightBanner.png

MinnesotaGoldenGophersLightBanner.png

Awesome. Thanks!

Would it be possible to get the same banner, but with the inner stripe in white instead of gold?

Or, the banner itself in white, with a maroon "M", inner stripe gold, outer stripe maroon?

If not, I'm more than happy with this one. Great work!

Archived