"B" STYLE: Some New Jersey-style Wallpapers

tBBP

Hello all.

Everyone remember that "Jersey Wallpapers" thread in which CCSLC member p.stic wowed us all with his jersey wallpaper creations? If you don't remember, then click this link right -------> HERE. It shall refresh your memory.

Just because I got bored one day--okay, no I just got tired of looking at my desktop wallpaper--I decided to revisit that thread and concoct a new wallpaper design utilizing p.stic's creative stylings. Except I took it just a tad bit further and "personalized" it for me. It's a little bit of everything--the jersey, the logo, along with a name and a number (in this case, my cousin's number along with our surname, arranged NBA classic style--number over name), along with appropriate striping corresponding to uniform style.

And, not even a good 10 minutes after I finished it, my ol' lady wanted me to do one for her, so of course I obliged, and she watched hers being created from start to finish, and now EVERYONE IN HER OFFICE BUILDING wants one. (Not to self: DO NOT CREATE ANYTHING WITH A STEELER LOGO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE HOUNDED!!! :D ) These things will become postcards, i believe...how's that for flippin' art into revenue?

Anyway...here's my creations. Mine seems a little odd--but that's because my desktop resolution is set to 1280x800 (even though PhotoBucket shrunk the width down to 1024). my lady's Steeler one is set to 1024x768.

Mine:

TBJerseyTemplate.jpg

The lady's:

ss7background.jpg

How 'ya likes? I MAY entertain requests for these...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Bucco comes through again! Great work! If you decide to start taking requests let me know! Any sport or just football?

For the time being, NFL and a few college teams, since I already have a collection of vector logos for all 32 NFL teams, as well as the couple college teams I've done concepts for. (Plus...it's football season, anyways! :D Okay...that was an easy cop-out.)

At some point in time, I will try to expand my concept-world over into the realms of roundball and stickball--oh...and a lil' puck, too. At some point...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Bucco,

This is a really cool evolution of p.stic's concept, very nice work. I started this blog a few weeks ago and it has really taken off. I have gotten mentions from TheBigLead and SI on Campus to name just 2. I would LOVE to have a widescreen Boston College, Matt Ryan wallpaper like this for personal use and to add to the blog. I would obviously make sure people know who made it. I posted a few that I did using p.stic's template and directed people to that thread already. I understand if you don't have the time but I thought I'd ask.

p.s. thoughts on Jeremy Trueblood?

BCBannersSig.png

Very sharp and it's nice to see someone else that loves the orange bucs.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

There really is no need for requests. If a person has photoshop and illustrator the process (following p.stic tutorial) takes all of an hour.

Some of us arent that lucky. :/

Archived