Gold miners (mlf) unveils new logo

Puckguy14

SAN JOSE, CA--

One day after trading for quarterback Michael Vick and running back LaDanian Tomlinson, the San Jose Gold Miners will have a new look on the field.  Now they will have a completely new look in 2004.  The Gold Miners officially unveiled their new logo.  Complete with the same teal, gold, and black, but the teal is now midnight teal (Pantone 3155).

miners-type.gif

miners.gif

The Gold Miners helmet will have an "XFL style" striping to it with tapered stripes.

miners-helmet.gif

Uniforms will be unveiled at a later date according to team owner, Puckguy.  "We wanted to show a new look here in Teal Town USA and its a look we hope that everyone will like," says Puckguy.

"We looked at the logos in the MLF and noticed how our pick (similar to a T shape) looked close to Ontario and Milwaukee's logos.  So we recommended a change."

Ok, now discuss.  I want some comments on this.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Striking!

Do you have a detailed picture of the helmet stripe?

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Boy I can't get anything past you guys. LOL

Guys, here's an overhead view of the "popular" helmet stripe:

miners-stripe.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

lol sorry but I just have to point out that befre I read your post, the top view stripes looked like a butt crack. :D

despite the logo being similar to the Berlin thunder, it is still very well done and the jax is incorprated into the logo very well. :)

edit - sorry it's 2 am here...

Doh!

Archived