Things i dislike about george w bush

Saintsfan

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that I even clicked on this post, but for some reason it was on the wrong board so I thought that it might have something to do with the logo forum. This post has just confirmed to me that even though some of you guys are really talented, you are also idiots.

To clear up which one of you I was talking about ... I will be voting yet again for my friend and fellow Texan, George W. Bush.

Sorry to dredge this back up again, particularly in such a brief visit, but my point on Affirmative Action isn't that people today have done anything wrong, simply that colored Americans of today face a much harder life than white counterparts, primarily because of the actions of white americans in the past. Reparations is a step too far, in my opinion, but offering opportunities to people whose fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers were denied them, because of the color of there skin is no bad thing IMO.

And having opposing political views does not make someone an idiot. JQK, NJtank and others may not share my world view but that doesn't make them stupid. In this year, intelligent people will argue there case for being elected into political office, from all sides of the political spectrum. Do I think some of them are wrong, you betcha, does that mean they are stupid, nope.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Sorry to dredge this back up again, particularly in such a brief visit, but my point on Affirmative Action isn't that people today have done anything wrong, simply that colored Americans of today face a much harder life than white counterparts, primarily because of the actions of white americans in the past.

Grow up in Northern NJ and tell me minorities have it harder...

I was made fun of, beat up, had my head used as a kickball, robbed, stabbed... why? Because i was white. No other reason. Now i understand that in the past blacks faced horrid oppression, but that doesn't make the stab scar on my leg feel any better. The hardest persuasion to be in America today is a young white male. That's a fact. The deck is stacked against you.

And having opposing political views does not make someone an idiot.

Agreed. No one here who expresses their view is an idiot. They may be completely wrong and it may drive ya nuts, but they have a view, and for the most part i see everyone is informed about their opinions.

Someone who is informed is not an idiot... they can be dead wrong though... :;): :D

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Grow up in Northern NJ and tell me minorities have it harder...

I was made fun of, beat up, had my head used as a kickball, robbed, stabbed... why? Because i was white. No other reason. Now i understand that in the past blacks faced horrid oppression, but that doesn't make the stab scar on my leg feel any better. The hardest persuasion to be in America today is a young white male. That's a fact. The deck is stacked against you.

I can attest how bad it is for white people in Essex County, and I can say its getting worse. Its almost like Segratagtion South in reverse in some places.

I got turned away for Car Insurance just last wek for being white by a foreign bitch who called me stupid because I didnt speak HER Language.

I go to Newark Bears games at night. However I make sure Im out of there by 11. There are safe place in Newark, and there are places you just want to get through as fast as possible becuase being white you arer a target.

When I was in 5th Grade I got transfered to an all black school in Newark, and it was pure hell. I had an unabridge dictonary thrown at me hitting me in the head. I had may face stuck into a tail pipe of the school bus.

I went to Essex County College in Newark for 2 years and I was often one of teh only 2 or 3 whites in my class. I had no real problems there except the OJ was found Not Guilty I was the only white guy watching the verdict and was mocked as I walked out of the room, and i heard some yell they should slash all honkeys throats.

I have seen Fliers up in Newark saying

"Christanity is the White Mans religon".

"Dilute their gene pool, get white women pregant, with the words "F*** Em' and Leave Em printed in Bold letters"

and

"Time for Payback, Make White People Slaves"

My father is a teacher in Newark, and he sees it some parents get their kids removed from his class because he is white.

There is a group of parents in Newark taht want all white teachers fired, its called black teachers for black children.

If thats tough for blacks, then I hate to see what they think is fair maybe it is slavery for us white guys.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

winters in buffalo   Posted on Feb. 09 2004,00:02I've said it countless times.... nowadays, the only true advantage to being a straight, white male is that no one expects you to dance.

Well, no one expects you to do well at sports either. LIke at track meets our team is like "I hope i get with a bunch of slow white guys so i can win" , and sadly eveyone on the track agrees.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

winters in buffalo Posted on Feb. 09 2004,00:02I've said it countless times.... nowadays, the only true advantage to being a straight, white male is that no one expects you to dance.

Well, no one expects you to do well at sports either. LIke at track meets our team is like "I hope i get with a bunch of slow white guys so i can win" , and sadly eveyone on the track agrees.

Reminds me of a true story.

My senior year year in high school, middle of the indoor track season, my coach pulls me aside before a meet and asks if I'd like try a different event that day, just to mix things up a bit. I agreed, and he put me in the 300m (I usually ran 800m and longer).

I showed up for my race, and found that I'm in a heat with a couple of black kids from a school we never ran against before. Everyone (I'll admit, me too) figures that I'm toast, probably set to finish dead last, by far. Well, long story short, I ran my tail off and smoked 'em all.

Of course, in the next heat, all 4 guys beat my winning time, so I didn't even place.

Anyway, the moral of the story... that was 10 years ago and i'm much fatter and slower now.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Edwards will not ask for a constitutional ammendment to ban gay unions. What gives them the right to be married? Marriage is defined in the dictinory as a unon betwen aman and a woman, if you start allowing those freaks to get married then you will morally bankrupt the nation.

Edwards will not ask for organized prayer in public schools. Ever since prayer was removed from school. There have been more violence in schools, more pregnancy, and higher drop outs rates. It is not a coincidence.

Excuse me?  I hate to argue, in all honesty I do, but this struck something.  Freaks? Since when are gays freaks?  Did I miss something?  Honestly, I'd really like to understand this process of thought.  I can't tell a gay man or a lesbian when they walk down the street, I can't unless they tell me.  It's their own personal business, if they love eachother, then go for it.  In reality, the dictionary means :censored: (excuse the language, I hope the star helps), who wrote it?  A human.  Unless some higher power did, I mean, the dictionary is simply a human thing.  Lots of things are human I know, but who are we to tell someone "No you can't love them."  The thing about it is we need as much love in this country as we can get, to cancel out all of that hate that you have mentioned.  If we allow gay marriage, we will only be allowing people who love eachother to sanctify it.  We're not going to change them into straight people, doesn't work.  so why not just let them be happy, what'll it do to you?  It really isn't yours or my buisiness, and calling them freaks won't help your statement.

Organized prayer in schools...I don't agree, but I don't disagree.  As a student who spends time in a large high school, I have seen drop outs, druggies, and pregnant students.  But you know what?  Do you think that if they had prayed in first period the day that whatever went wrong, went wrong, that it wouldn't have happened?  Do you think that if I had cleansed my aura this morning I wouldn't have said the dirty jokes that I said to my friends?  Whatever higher power there is will not help a kid that won't allow his or herself to be helped.  Not everyone feels the same connection to their god as you or even I do (yes, I do pray on my own time), times change.  That's all.  More freedoms to students and such.  Times are all that's to blame for the higher pregnancy rates, higher drop out rates, and more violence in schools.  That and parents, if a parent won't take good care of their child, or if we don't allow them to have good homes (don't get me started on my issues with adoption), then the kid's screwed unless they can let go of that.  Prayer may help, yes, but it's all in the head of the prayer.  A quiet time for chilling and thinking, I agree with that.  That's all I have to say about that.

I'm not calling you a bad person at all, or an idiot, I'm just saying my views on it, and I'd love to understand yours.  Send me an e-mail, or post it, whatever, I'm just interested.

By the way, I'm telling you this from the point of view of a kid who goes the school where being Jewish is cool and people will take the simplest Jewish joke seriously.  I am a Jew, but I hate it, I hate how this one group of people is put on a pedistal and are allowed to run the advanced classes.  I hate how no one can just shut up and look at the person next  to them and say: "hey, how are you?"  and mean it, regardless of race, or gender, or religion, or any of that.  All I'm trying to say is that I don't like the fact that people will put themselves above others because of their connections with their religion.  I stick with the common Jewish belif that we are all the same.  period.  I will never treat anyone any different unless I hate them (very few of those) or they're family or best friend.  Whatever, sorry about the religious stuff, you can delete it if you have an issue with it, but I did my best to keep it at a minimum.  have a nice day.

-Abbey

P.S.  I'm for Edwards or Kerry.  Or an Independant, No more Bush, this country's economy is dying.

Abbey.jpg

Look at the Gay Parades when they show them on the news look how they act how can you not call them freaks it looks like somethiong out of soddom and Gamorah.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

3 I am not saying have never and will never say Saddam is a good person, BUT he was not connected to Bin Laden. Why was the war in Iraq fought when it was? Because the War on Terrorism gave Bush the opportunity to do something his father couldn't (Psychologists have a term for that but I can't remeber what it is!!)

Freud would say it's because he wants to bump uglies with Barbara.

I think a Kerry/Edwards card would pose a major threat to Bush. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat him. Up until now - and I know we're still 10 months away from election day - everyone has been concentrating on Kerry and Dean and Edwards and Bush has just spent this time pissing people off.

If it's a Kerry/Edwards card I'll vote Democratic. If Dean gets on the card somehow I'll vote either Green or Independent and know that I screwed both sides because they won't get my 1/1000000000th of a delegate in the electoral college. So there. Take that.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Don't vote for a party. Vote for the person. Vote for who you think is better, not who your party tell you too...

I'm voting for Bush, because i believe he is what's best for this country. When you vote your conscience, not your party line, You feel better about what you've done, you feel you've made a choice, not that you've had your choice made for you...

That's all i can say. Look at the facts, investigate, look through the bullplope of the people trying to get elected, and make an educated choice.

P.S. I have no party affiliation.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Don't vote for a party. Vote for the person. Vote for who you think is better, not who your party tell you too...

I'm voting for Bush, because i believe he is what's best for this country. When you vote your conscience, not your party line, You feel better about what you've done, you feel you've made a choice, not that you've had your choice made for you...

That's all i can say. Look at the facts, investigate, look through the bullplope of the people trying to get elected, and make an educated choice.

P.S. I have no party affiliation.

Good thinking, I wish most would vote the way you do... with their heads, not with the christmas card they get every year.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Look at the Gay Parades when they show them on the news look how they act how can you not call them freaks it looks like somethiong out of soddom and Gamorah.

because you were there, right tank?

to call them freaks is ignorant.....don't watch the parades and/or events if you don't want to....they don't bash on you for going to a devils stanley cup parade, or the macy's thanksgiving parade.

i guess i just don't understand this blind (for lack of a better term) hatred of people with a different lifestyle. let them have their fun, let them live their lives....it's not harming you any! i'm almost positive that they aren't trying to convert you to their ways. i've had alot of gay friends in my lifetime, male and female, and never, NEVER has one of the men tried to dang me! they are normal people like you and me that contribute to our society in a (more often than not) positive manner.  detroiters on the board can attest to this fact...... ferndale, michigan has seen property values skyrocket in the past decade. why? there is a rather decent sized gay community in ferndale.....they take care of their neighborhoods, they make sure their yards look nice (usually immaculate), they make the neighborhood a safe haven for not only their own, but everyone that lives there.

i'm sorry i had to bring this up, but bashing on a group because their preferences are different than your own is just ridiculous in my eyes!

They should not be allowe dto be married. There are still olines to be drawn and they must be drawn most of them just sleep around any way. If you allow them marriage you will rip open outr entire society and destroy our values system, virturally threatening the future of Western Civilazation.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Archived