Some bucs uni ideas

CrookedThumb

Sorry to say, but I don't consider any of these to be an improvement over what they're wearing now. Nice initiative though.

Brian in Boston

I know.  I'm just sugessting one-time ideas.  Being a Bucs fan myself, I wouldn't like to see them use these regularly.

They are hardly forty-niners ripoffs. Lotsa differences. However, they are also not the best uniforms in the NFL. They have become tired and dull IMO. They need a change. Something simple. I'm not saying go to an orange jersey as the only change, but some brighter colors would help the look immensly.

How about old gold and black? C'mon, every pirate in history searched for buried treasure, and you need black because black seems menacing and vengeful, perfect for a pirate. Ever here of Blackbeard the Pirate. Or in Treasure Island, when the Black Spot meant certain doom? Black and gold are perfect.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Not if you want to avoid a lawsuit from Al Davis, it's not... :P

Seriously, Tank's right. There's no reason to mess with the Bucs jerseys. Emphasizing the orange is a bad idea; it has the potential to remind fans of the bad old days when the Buccos couldn't spell "win" if you spotted them the "w" and the "i".

Besides, the Bucs won the last Super Bowl in those. They are winning uniforms. You don't mess with a winner.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Besides, the Bucs won the last Super Bowl in those. They are winning uniforms. You don't mess with a winner.

Do you want to know how winning they are? 2003 was the first losing season for them in those uniforms.

1997: 10-6

1998: 8-8

1999: 11-5

2000: 10-6

2001: 9-7

2002: 12-4 and SB XXXVII Champions

2003: 7-9

Yeah teh Pats bounced back nicelythis year, I wont be shocked if teh Bucs do the smae next year themselves.

Jon Lynch, Brian Kelly and Mike Alstott will all be abck and healthy next year, and I expect to see the Bucs improve their running game with the draft or free agency.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Still, a uni change would be a helpful way to forget, no?

no...i would be extremely upset if the Bucs went away from what they had now anytime soon. One losing season in a span of 7 years shouldnt be a reason to change looks.

Your right, I just think the colors seems sorta dull now. Didn't when they came out, but now they do. This is where timeless looks come in. The Bucs achieved a good one, but not a timeless one.

The only change I want to see happen is the addition of an alternate jersey. Preferably black, pewter, or a variation of their practice jerseys. They're are pretty cool, I think.

practicepics.gif

their pratice unis  ???

can u say falcons wana-bees?

Archived