University of North Florida Concept

Claystation360

There's quite a lot wrong with this concept:

1) Don't rip off the Yankees logo! Your version of it looks terribly sloppy.

2) Your gradients look totally ridiculous. Plus, gradients stopped being cool circa 1994.

3) The wordmarks on the jerseys aren't even the same color as the jersey it's on!

4) You have a tiny random wordmark floating above the pants.

5) I don't think that the Seahawks would appreciate their logo appearing on someone else's jersey sleeves.

6) Your jersey apparently has no back to it.

7) You should probably try to use a better template.

Basically, send this one back to the virtual drawing board.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Claystation

I like the idea of a UNF Ospreys concept - but it does feel a bit too much like the Seahawks to me.

To be fair, the NF logo is one that the University use (it is on the front of their 2007 baseball media guide and on the players caps/batting helmets) but it is probably best suited to baseball as it is so similar to the Yanks Ospreys Baseball

The Universities athletics logo is OK and includes some red which would vary the colours a little UNF Athletics logo- I actually think a better football logo could be found in the universities main logo as, personally, I like the silver osprey UNF main logo a lot

The uniform numbers are pretty nice - the concept just needs some tidying up and a bit of work. Might have a go myself to see what I can do!

Archived