nhl network in the us

ctk

I really like watching the old Penguin/Lemieux stuff on the channel, but for being the official channel, they need some serious work...quick! I watched Mario's top ten goals the other day. They had commentary on 3 of them. They showed 7 goals without saying one single word about them. I'm thinking, WTF? Then they ended the program with Mario's best goal. The clip was the Canada cup or whatever and the clip was about 3 seconds long. Then they spent the last 5 minutes of the show showing Gretz hold the cup with Messier behind him...all with no commentary. Then the credits rolled. I'm going to watch the 91 Finals tonight so we'll see how this goes.

KISSwall09.jpg

The commercials (or lack thereof) are really getting maddening. If I hear Joe Thornton ask me if his butt looks too big one more time, i'm gonna hurl the tv out the window.

The whole thing looks like its produced on a tightwad budget. Worse than NBA TV and definitely worse than the NFL Network (the gold standard).

The commercials (or lack thereof) are really getting maddening. If I hear Joe Thornton ask me if his butt looks too big one more time, i'm gonna hurl the tv out the window.

Not the 800th offer for the Pittsburgh Penguins Greatest Moments DVD?

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Or relive the glory of the NY Rangers' 1994 Stanley Cup!

What really gets me is that freakin' Zdeno Chara commercial where he spills coffee on his shirt. WTF?

Or relive the glory of the NY Rangers' 1994 Stanley Cup!

That one especially pisses me off.

That said even with the crappy programming it is addicting to watch tv. On the Fly at night is top notch I also like the classic programming (Classic Series and games) that they run. That said they need more studio shows to talk about the current NHL. Perhaps a show at 6 Eastern to preview all the games that night to compliment On the Fly. I believe they are building new studios in Washington so hopefully it gets better. I think they were mostly concerned with getting it on the air in the States first. Now that it is on across North America they can work on improving program.

Launched full time today on Directv. Channel 215 in HD and SD. It's not a part of the Sports Pack it's a part of the Choice Extra package or if you have Center Ice.

of if you're grandfathered in the Total Choice Plus,like me :D

Hell yes. That's the way to do it. I don't like hockey, but it's always cool to have an extra channel.

I don't see it for Dish Network =(

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived