burgundy

New Jersey Devils Concept

This is my fist concept, and I decided to do a new Devils logo and jersey. Why the Devils? I don't know, but that's where I decided to start. Anyways, on to the concept...

The concept isn't really too drasticly different from the current jerseys, but there are some noticeable changes. For one, the logo. I decided to make it a D instead of the NJ, but kept the same logo design.

devil-Jerseyset.png

I also have another logo that I decided not to use with this concept, but I thought it was worth posting.

dev-logoalternate1.jpg

add a horn to the upper right corner of the D. It might look better with 2 horns.

I really like the logo, you can see both the D and NJ. I like for the most part what you did with the jerseys, but I'm still not sure about the opposite colored stripes on the road. Overall, good for your first concept, keep them coming.

really really nice job, but switch the sleeve stripes on the road to red black red.

add a horn to the upper right corner of the D. It might look better with 2 horns.

Agree. Add another horn like the logo for them on the Zephyr hats.

:censored:_stic/ForumPix/devilslogo.jpg" border="0" class="linked-image" />

But then it wouldn't make a lower-case n anymore. They'd be the Pi Jersey Devils instead.

I like both of the logos you made. With the second one try to make the J a little bit 'fatter'.

Good design

I really like the idea here . If NJ were ever going to change there logo this would be something that fits there style ...

I agree about adding another horn on the righ side of the D ...

I also like the Black 3rd Jersey ...

Thanks for all of the comments. I decided to see what adding another horn would do, and I think that it looks rather odd. It doesn't quite look like a D to me.

devil-Jersey-alt-d.png

I like the one horn better.

Yeah, I like the original D more.

But this is pretty gosh darn good. Maybe you could change the uniforms to have the home sweater have the old NJ logo, and the away have the D logo. Kinda like how in baseball most the times the home jersey has the city on it, while the away jersey has the nickname on it. Just a thought, but nice job though!

But this is pretty gosh darn good. Maybe you could change the uniforms to have the home sweater have the old NJ logo, and the away have the D logo. Kinda like how in baseball most the times the home jersey has the city on it, while the away jersey has the nickname on it. Just a thought, but nice job though!

I think ya have those mixed up, 'cause usually the nickname is on the home (so you can "represent" the city while playing on the road).

I think ya have those mixed up, 'cause usually the nickname is on the home (so you can "represent" the city while playing on the road).

Yeah, your right, sorry.

Thanks for all of the comments. I decided to see what adding another horn would do, and I think that it looks rather odd. It doesn't quite look like a D to me.

devil-Jersey-alt-d.png

That's an evil-looking 3.14159...