Seattle Seahawks Logo Concept

DawgPacPBH

Some of you may remember my old Blue Jays logo where someone said it would be good as a seahawks logo, so I went with it and this is what I came up with.

You have to like my style to like this at all, which since nobody comments my stuff, I guess only a few of you like the straight line, angle look.

C+C welcome.

seahawkslogodo7.png

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Ummm....it kind of looks like a rooster wearing a prehistoric shellfish on its head.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Looks like a pokemon wearing a bone mask.

Joking aside, render the beak a different color, maybe smooth out the image so it's not as jagged and craggy.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

i think one of the problems with this concept is that the beak may be the only thing that needs green. i think the other part thats green could be turned white, or blue. second of all, i dont think that is the shape of a seahawks head. the back part that is. its almost if you took your thumb, covered up the green beak, it looks like the big blue part is a beak and the eye is just backwards. i think you need to re-work the back of the head to make it more hawk-like.

and i would also play with the beak more, especially the bottom jaw. maybe bring it in more and have it end just before/after the black part of the top beak. i think that would make the beak more imposing.

overall...much better than the original one you posted. very good follow up. i would like to see this concept progress more, i think it could turn out pretty cool. i do appreciate your style. keep working with it.

Picture21.png

I think it works better, shape wise, as a bluejay. I like the first revision, with the single curve at the neck, better than the 3 pointed neckline on the second revision. I have to say, I really don't like Seattle's color scheme, but I do like what you did with it in the first 2 concepts.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Archived