eBAY HELP.

HatManTC

The Dorn isn't even close. It's screaming FAKE.

I can't speak to the Vaughn, because the link doesn't work. I'd gather it's probably the same as the Dorn.

AVOID.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

The Dorn isn't even close. It's screaming FAKE.

I can't speak to the Vaughn, because the link doesn't work. I'd gather it's probably the same as the Dorn.

AVOID.

I can't say for sure, but I'd tend to agree. The Dorn is way too wrinkled to get a solid read on, but the Indians letters look cut wrong to me... and the Vaughn link doesn't work for me, either.

If they're the same ones I saw on eBay the other night, they are painfully fake and look beyond cheap. Some of the Vaughn knockoffs even put "WILD THING" on the back. Just terrible.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Dorn is a fake. The Indians used a different style 2 that year. These look like the 2's that Florida wears on their foorball jerseys.

Not to mention that the style of the jersey is from Major League II. The jerseys in Major League didn't have the stripes down the side.

BB52Big.jpg

Is it wrong that I miss those unis? That's kind of what they're going with for the new alternate next year, no? Similar, but from a few years earlier, I believe.

charliesheen.jpg

Do you know what i miss most about the uniforms from that era? That there was no MLB batter logo on the back of the caps.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

The Dorn is a fake. The Indians used a different style 2 that year. These look like the 2's that Florida wears on their foorball jerseys.

Not to mention that the style of the jersey is from Major League II. The jerseys in Major League didn't have the stripes down the side.

It's supposed to be a lot of 2, one for ML and one for ML2. You can see the first movie jersey in one of the pictures, in a bag or something.

But that doesn't change the fact these are poorly done.

Is it wrong that I miss those unis? That's kind of what they're going with for the new alternate next year, no? Similar, but from a few years earlier, I believe.

Do you know what i miss most about the uniforms from that era? That there was no MLB batter logo on the back of the caps.

No, it's not wrong to miss those uniforms, nor to miss the old caps from before the MLB logo and the foam-backed puffy embroidery.

What I miss is the faux "Indian-style" 1950s summer-camp lettering they wore in the mid-1970s. Not the uniforms from that era, but the jersey script. Create a version that says "Cleveland", modernize both, and fit them into a modern uniform scheme, and I think Cleveland would have something much better than their current script. (I'd even like to see the crooked-timber C cap logo from that era brought back, but modernized and with Chief Wahoo's feather on the back, as an alt logo.)

20082614447.png

Here's the Vaughn link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160167791451

Awful, awful, awful. Amazing that 3 idiots have bid on it.

Anytime you see "Item location: USA Check my other auctions out!!!, United States" or something to that effect, it should be a major red flag.

But...But...he shows a picture of the cover of the DVD...It's gotta be legit!!! No way a fraud would use the DVD cover!! I refuse to believe that!! :rolleyes:

p846340t130.jpg

i use to love the BP style jeresy i had as a kid that looked like this. with the red ring with white stripe on it. i use to wear it so much the screen print was peeling off. man i wish i could find that one again.

i really want the jeresy from Major League 1. that is one of my favorite Tribe jeresys of all time.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Archived