Chivas USA-FC Dallas on espn2

DGivens87

I'm watching this match - are the solid blue Chivas USA jerseys new? I've never seen these ever. I can understand why they're not wearing the usual vertical stripes when playing FC Dallas and their red hoops. I've just never seen these solid blue jerseys...

I'm watching this match - are the solid blue Chivas USA jerseys new? I've never seen these ever. I can understand why they're not wearing the usual vertical stripes when playing FC Dallas and their red hoops. I've just never seen these solid blue jerseys...

They've had them for a while because MLS wasn't too keen on their change strip just having a couple of red panels to distinguish it from their primary strip.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

These look to be fakes. Adidas is supposed to release next year's kits in January. If the shirts I've seen are true, the Columbus will look jacked up :cursing: so I pray to Methusalah these aren't real. But yes, Chivas wore blue against Dallas and Houston last year as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Its fake. Been said about a million times.

They've worn it once before this season back in July against, suprise, Dallas at Pizza Hut Park.

I remember them wearing it against Houston last year too. Matter of fact, I think their aways used to normally be blue.

Of course its fake- there is no colour difference between the home and away jerseys, which is one of the whole points of having a home and away jersey

But there is no color difference this year either. Unlike other leagues around the world, MLS teams seem more prone to wearing their second kit on the road whether or not it clashes with the home team's kit. So it would make sense that Chivas USA would want their away kit to be as similar to their home kit as possible. No one ever seems to offer a good reason why they think it's fake, they just say it to be hopeful. Personally, I think it's absolutely real. The person who let me see the pics hasn't let me down yet.

Chivas has always worn their third blue jersey when they've met Dallas at PHP. They insist on having vertical stripes whether the raglan sleeves are red or white.

At least CUSA isn't wearing the white and neon green ...

Of course its fake- there is no colour difference between the home and away jerseys, which is one of the whole points of having a home and away jersey

Personally, I think it's absolutely real. The person who let me see the pics hasn't let me down yet.

1. Adidas hasn't finalized designs yet.

2. They're poorly made; even by adidas standards. Comeon have you even seen the so called new DC unis? Its just a rehash of an older template.

2. They're poorly made; even by adidas standards. Comeon have you even seen the so called new DC unis? Its just a rehash of an older template.

You can't really see whether it's poorly made or not unless you hold it in your hands...which I have not done, and I would assume you have not either. And while the DC may be a "rehash," that is an issue that you may want to take up with Adidas, as it is only using the template that's being used on the Euro 2008 Germany home shirt.

You can't really see whether it's poorly made or not unless you hold it in your hands...which I have not done, and I would assume you have not either. And while the DC may be a "rehash," that is an issue that you may want to take up with Adidas, as it is only using the template that's being used on the Euro 2008 Germany home shirt.

I can tell its poorly made by looking at it. And my bad it is a new template just the stripes are a rehash. Anyways, it doesn't matter either way because they're fake.

Prototypes that won't be used? Maybe. Fakes? Most definitely not. I still say that when Chivas USA take the field for the first time in 2008, they'll look startlingly similar to the shirts I've posted here. I guess we'll see.

So, you're saying that they'll be wearing red and white stripes?

Um, duh.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived