World Football (Soccer) Federation

chestnutz

I wanted to give the Toronto team a more modern feel, as you'll see when I make the logo and uniforms for them.

A lot of it was based on population, and geography. I was going to put a team in Italy, but I would have had to get rid of a team in the European division (who would that be, Madrid? Berlin? London? Paris? you see my point).

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to give the Toronto team a more modern feel, as you'll see when I make the logo and uniforms for them.

A lot of it was based on population, and geography. I was going to put a team in Italy, but I would have had to get rid of a team in the European division (who would that be, Madrid? Berlin? London? Paris? you see my point).

But Italy is the soccer capital of the world.

RaptorsJerseySig.gif

DucksJerseySig-1.gif

DinamoJerseySig.gif

why take one out? it'd be benifical (if we're talking on the business side of things) to just add that extra team, they are all soccer-crazy parts of the world.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Maybe, but 17 is a lot for me to do. I'll see.

By the way I should have London's uniforms up by tonight, I have the homes done.

Good a reason as any, I guess. lol.

Can't wait to see the London kit.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Decided to keep the same logo. Here are the uniforms...

Primary: Modelled after the badge obviously, similar to Inter Milan's. I didn't want a sponsor for London.

Clash: Wanted to go the "crazy color clash kit" route, with a neon green. Thanks to gordie for the template.

LAFCuniformscopy.png

spacer.png

The neon jersey isn't that great. It looks like a referee jersey. Change the green to a dark red or black ( shorts stay white like in the primary) and (if using a dark red) have a black outline or (if using black) a red outline. That way it doesn't look as trashy as the neon green.

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

out of the sake of pure randomness i want to see what u have in store for Tokyo. i like what you got for the new London kit.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Now introducing, TOKYO FC!

So I've had this idea in my head for a while. I'm not sure if it turned out well, but oh well.

For Tokyo, I went with a really modern badge (and uniforms when I do them) for a state of the art city. It's in the shape of a ninja star (obvious reference), with the usual hole in the middle being filled with a soccer ball. It also kinda represents Japan's rising sun flag (the red dot in the middle).

I think the outsides have a lot of extra space, but I have no idea what to put there without them being "forced" or making it too crowded. Any input/suggestions are greatly appreciated. I tried putting a Mt. Fuji shape in there, and experimented with making the ninja star looking like a pheseant, the national bird of Japan. Nothin worked out though.

Sorry for it being blurry, it did that when I went from inkskape to photoshop.

TokyoFCbadgecopy.png

spacer.png

Archived