Dave Ship

Miami Dolphins helmet concept

Hi,

just playing around with an helmet template founded on vectorportal.com, pobably sent by axl007 cause it's so good. I twicked it a bit then I remake a concept I did many time ago for an old NFL Helmet Project.

When I finished with the presentation I realized that would be a good start for a wallpaper object. I tried that on my desktop and wow...looks pretty cool!

dolphins3d2kz1.jpg

UPDATE

dolphins3d3zd8.jpg

Nice. You oughta put in the new NFL logo for 2008. Afterall, the helmet is supposed to be in 2008, right?

I like it...I wonder what it would look like with an orange stripe instead of a navy one...

That template was based on Axl's design, but made by someone else...Axl didn't include a chinstrap with his design, however he did have a face shield on some of his concepts, but the version he sent to vp didn't have it...

Anyway, I like what you did with that helmet, but I'd like to see an orange stripe instead of the navy one...Great work...

Mike

You made the whole thing?

Could you do up a Bills one?

Thanks for the comments.

mustangdmg: Thanks, I didn't know they have a new logo for 2008. Just traced and updated to the concept presentation.

FGWB: No, I didn't make the whole thing. I just added the chinstrip, Riddell scripts, the visor and added few effects. Well I did the concept, obviously.

mkersey: Here it is dolphins3dorangeco1.jpg

I'd add a bit of navy or silver on the stripes, just to give them a little character and make that orange really pop. Other than that, this is great.

No one likes the Bills. :D

Then I guess I'm no one

great job.

Dolphins(teal): as much as much as i love White shell helmets. this is a great concept. i would love to see this one the field of play. it is unique in terms of color, but has a classic feel to it.

Redskins: i cant say anything bad about this design.

Jets: i have always been a fan of this logo. i would like to see it on the white helmet.

Well you can dress it however you want, it's still hard to make teal and orange look "tough".

I really like the Jets and the Redskins, as hard as that is for me to say about the Jets, but with the Dolphins, it seems like it's missing something.

All of these are great, maybe a white facemask would look better for the Jets. Right now it seems like it needs just a small tweak.

The chinstrap looks really odd in these. Maybe because it doesn't snap onto the helmet at the bottom, or maybe it just looks like it is tucked behind the right (viewer's left) earflap.

Then I guess I'm no one

Same here. =/

lions please. is there any way you could put lion's players numbers in like the four corners? if so can you put #11 #81 #8 and #50? and can you make the visor to be color coordinated like your dolphins one?