Miami Dolphins helmet concept

Dave Ship

Hi,

just playing around with an helmet template founded on vectorportal.com, pobably sent by axl007 cause it's so good. I twicked it a bit then I remake a concept I did many time ago for an old NFL Helmet Project.

When I finished with the presentation I realized that would be a good start for a wallpaper object. I tried that on my desktop and wow...looks pretty cool!

dolphins3d2kz1.jpg

UPDATE

dolphins3d3zd8.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it...I wonder what it would look like with an orange stripe instead of a navy one...

That template was based on Axl's design, but made by someone else...Axl didn't include a chinstrap with his design, however he did have a face shield on some of his concepts, but the version he sent to vp didn't have it...

Anyway, I like what you did with that helmet, but I'd like to see an orange stripe instead of the navy one...Great work...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Thanks for the comments.

mustangdmg: Thanks, I didn't know they have a new logo for 2008. Just traced and updated to the concept presentation.

FGWB: No, I didn't make the whole thing. I just added the chinstrip, Riddell scripts, the visor and added few effects. Well I did the concept, obviously.

mkersey: Here it is dolphins3dorangeco1.jpg

I'd add a bit of navy or silver on the stripes, just to give them a little character and make that orange really pop. Other than that, this is great.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

You made the whole thing?

Could you do up a Bills one?

No one likes the Bills. :D

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

great job.

Dolphins(teal): as much as much as i love White shell helmets. this is a great concept. i would love to see this one the field of play. it is unique in terms of color, but has a classic feel to it.

Redskins: i cant say anything bad about this design.

Jets: i have always been a fan of this logo. i would like to see it on the white helmet.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

The chinstrap looks really odd in these. Maybe because it doesn't snap onto the helmet at the bottom, or maybe it just looks like it is tucked behind the right (viewer's left) earflap.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived