The Nebraska AD just got fired...

BRUINSFAN

That could be a movie.

An awful movie that would do a considerable amount of business because of people's stupidity.

I'll start on the script tonight.

Hey, man. Just finished proof reading that script. It was awful. You're gonna make a killing. I think I can line up the Wayans Bros. to play the Seniors-who-don't-respect-the-Larry-the-Athletic-Director-era-until-he-helps-them-rediscover-the-joy-of-pure-football-again-and-the-team-goes-on-a-winning-streak roles.

That could be a movie.

An awful movie that would do a considerable amount of business because of people's stupidity.

I'll start on the script tonight.

Hey, man. Just finished proof reading that script. It was awful. You're gonna make a killing. I think I can line up the Wayans Bros. to play the Seniors-who-don't-respect-the-Larry-the-Athletic-Director-era-until-he-helps-them-rediscover-the-joy-of-pure-football-again-and-the-team-goes-on-a-winning-streak roles.

You know, I was thinking maybe T.I. and 50 Cent for those roles.

I really want this movie to extend not only to Larry the Cable Guy fans, but also people who like rappers as actors.

...and we are bringing back Tom Osborne...yes!

Turner Gill's on line one

Bo Pelini's on line two

Paul Johnson is on line three

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

...and we are bringing back Tom Osborne...yes!

Turner Gill's on line one

Once we get a good coach and a respectable record (3-1 in conference) His alma maters coaching job may be opening up. Talk about Buffalo's luck.

saBS.png

Archived