Sign in to follow this  
BRUINSFAN

The Nebraska AD just got fired...

I guess they didn't like getting blown out at home

That could be a movie.

An awful movie that would do a considerable amount of business because of people's stupidity.

I'll start on the script tonight.

That could be a movie.

An awful movie that would do a considerable amount of business because of people's stupidity.

Hey, man. Just finished proof reading that script. It was awful. You're gonna make a killing. I think I can line up the Wayans Bros. to play the Seniors-who-don't-respect-the-Larry-the-Athletic-Director-era-until-he-helps-them-rediscover-the-joy-of-pure-football-again-and-the-team-goes-on-a-winning-streak roles.

If I was him Id start calling Real Estate Agents

That could be a movie.

Hey, man. Just finished proof reading that script. It was awful. You're gonna make a killing. I think I can line up the Wayans Bros. to play the Seniors-who-don't-respect-the-Larry-the-Athletic-Director-era-until-he-helps-them-rediscover-the-joy-of-pure-football-again-and-the-team-goes-on-a-winning-streak roles.

You know, I was thinking maybe T.I. and 50 Cent for those roles.

I really want this movie to extend not only to Larry the Cable Guy fans, but also people who like rappers as actors.

...and we are bringing back Tom Osborne...yes!

Turner Gill's on line one

Bo Pelini's on line two

Paul Johnson is on line three

...and we are bringing back Tom Osborne...yes!

Turner Gill's on line one

Once we get a good coach and a respectable record (3-1 in conference) His alma maters coaching job may be opening up. Talk about Buffalo's luck.