Official thread of all Global Sporting Events, Leagues, and Seasons.

fiasco!

What's this I hear about the professionalization of Base Ball? It'll never get off the ground.

IBTL

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I believe that the proliferation of International Sports and the Olympics simply places unattainable social and economical expectations on the host cities and the country in general, leaving behind a load of debt and facilities that are later unused.

and yeah, sorry for the whole Official thread fab, I think that was me once upon a time that started all of that

Flyers 4, Thrashers 0!

Suck it Atlanta!!!1!111!!!eleven!!!1!!!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So, you folks got your predictions in for the Major League Bloodbath season?

Gotta admit, I'm feeling kinda confident for the Toronto Roughriders this season, but we all know the Washington Generals are gonna make the World Series.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Discuss freely.

Except bocci. Never discuss bocci.

DaVinci Bocce Club's defeat of Taylor's Wrecking Crew at last year's open was a match for the ages.

I think I enjoyed the controversy about the Crew having no members of Italian descent even more than the match itself . . . and that is saying something.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Does anyone think Milo of Kroton can make it 6 in a row at the 512 BC Olympics? He'll be 40 by then but I think his experience will win out.

The advances made by modern medicine never cease to amaze me. To think that in 512 BC someone would be alive and relatively healthy at 40, let alone competing in the Olympics, is astounding.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived