Sign in to follow this  
fiasco!

Official thread of all Global Sporting Events, Leagues, and Seasons.

So I guess this would be a good thread to put my prediction for Super Bowl LXXVII...

Hmmmm. It's a parody thread, so normally I'd think "in before the lock." But a moderator started this one. I'm so confused.

is this a good time to discuss the Roman Gladiator match between Pessimus and D'Roi Lyon?

What's this I hear about the professionalization of Base Ball? It'll never get off the ground.

IBTL

MISL season starts soon...im pretty excited about that.

I do wonder how the 3 expansion teams will do however.

I believe that the proliferation of International Sports and the Olympics simply places unattainable social and economical expectations on the host cities and the country in general, leaving behind a load of debt and facilities that are later unused.

and yeah, sorry for the whole Official thread fab, I think that was me once upon a time that started all of that

Flyers 4, Thrashers 0!

Suck it Atlanta!!!1!111!!!eleven!!!1!!!

So, you folks got your predictions in for the Major League Bloodbath season?

Gotta admit, I'm feeling kinda confident for the Toronto Roughriders this season, but we all know the Washington Generals are gonna make the World Series.

Discuss freely.

Except bocci. Never discuss bocci.

DaVinci Bocce Club's defeat of Taylor's Wrecking Crew at last year's open was a match for the ages.

Discuss freely.

Except bocci. Never discuss bocci.

DaVinci Bocce Club's defeat of Taylor's Wrecking Crew at last year's open was a match for the ages.

I think I enjoyed the controversy about the Crew having no members of Italian descent even more than the match itself . . . and that is saying something.

Does anyone think Milo of Kroton can make it 6 in a row at the 512 BC Olympics? He'll be 40 by then but I think his experience will win out.

Does anyone think Milo of Kroton can make it 6 in a row at the 512 BC Olympics? He'll be 40 by then but I think his experience will win out.

The advances made by modern medicine never cease to amaze me. To think that in 512 BC someone would be alive and relatively healthy at 40, let alone competing in the Olympics, is astounding.

I, for one, am rather excited for the next television airing of "Viking: The Ultimate Obstacle Course". Those things are friggin' sweet!

I'm a Lions fan.

Not Detroit, the ones that ate Christians.