Maple Leafs Wallpapers

DelayedPenalty

It's been a hot topic lately, the Maple Leafs lack of a solid defensive core. After Kaberle and McCabe (who aren't doing that hot this year either) who do we have? Ian White? Pavel Kubina? HAL GILL?! It sickens me how terrible he is sometimes. A no look backhand pass to the front of your own net? (10/15 against Buffalo; 1st period) thank god Raycroft was sharp! The lanky goof doesn't deserve a roster spot in my opinion, so I made these wallpapers to express my displeasure with my beloved Maple Leafs and my FAVORITE player Hal Gill :rolleyes:

We-Need-D.png

No-Skill.png

Anti-25.png

Enjoy! C&C always welcome (especially criticism of Hal Gill!)

Also, although small, I have debuted my new personal logo/wordmark. My initials are RPM, so that's where the revolution comes from!

UPDATE!!: Here's a larger version of the logo. I'm not 100% happy with it yet, so C&C is welcome!

Revolution-Studios.png

As much as I hate to say this...McCabes time in Toronto has come. TRADE HIM!!! And if at all possible trade everyone else too...except colaiacovo, white and maybe kaberle. Just as long and McCabe, Gill and Kubina are gone...I am happy. Just think of all the money they would save too!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

As much as I hate to say this...McCabes time in Toronto has come. TRADE HIM!!! And if at all possible trade everyone else too...except colaiacovo, white and maybe kaberle. Just as long and McCabe, Gill and Kubina are gone...I am happy. Just think of all the money they would save too!

You bring up a good point, where has Carlo been?! Is he injured or with the Marlies? If he's not hurt I'll take him over Gill in a heartbeat!

You bring up a good point, where has Carlo been?! Is he injured or with the Marlies? If he's not hurt I'll take him over Gill in a heartbeat!

Hes been injured. But I think hes guna be playing again this Saturday, as well as Wellwood. But yea changes need to be made. I'd say bring up all the Marlies. Great young talent and they are cheap too lol.

4kv29i.jpg

I thought he was playing with them. But if he is not...well throw gill on waivers or something cause this is sad! Also what is with McCabe scoring on his OWN NET???

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

You know what was sad...the Pens defense is actually much worse than the Leafs defense, i couldn't understand how the hell there were 52 shots, i watched the game, i was happy my team was winning but when they showed the shots, i was like wt*?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Oh stop whinning! It can't be as bad as the LA Kings! Check out the plus/minus on this year's Kings. Only two players are on the plus side and Frolov, Visnovsky, and Blake are a -7, -8, and a -9 unrespectedly. It's bad. Your dead grandma could score on the Kings this year! It's painful, just go to LA Kings.com and check out the HORROR that is LA Kings hockey! Being a Kings fan isn't easy.

Josh man, you know just as well as any other Leafs fan that McCabe isn't going anywhere.

A) he's payed way too much and no other team wants to pick up his salary

B) the Leafs have all sorts of faith in the guy. Rightfully so, he can play good hockey, but apparently only in contract years, lol.

The truth is, the leafs have a huge problem, they need to overspend on any given player to convince them to play in Toronto, and as a result can't go and get a few good guys and stay under the cap.

The easiest solution: STOP TRADING DRAFT PICS! Re-build! It's so simple.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Josh man, you know just as well as any other Leafs fan that McCabe isn't going anywhere.

A) he's payed way too much and no other team wants to pick up his salary

B) the Leafs have all sorts of faith in the guy. Rightfully so, he can play good hockey, but apparently only in contract years, lol.

The truth is, the leafs have a huge problem, they need to overspend on any given player to convince them to play in Toronto, and as a result can't go and get a few good guys and stay under the cap.

The easiest solution: STOP TRADING DRAFT PICS! Re-build! It's so simple.

Well I would like to see the leafs rebuild but its probabaly not something that is going to happen. Although they have quite a bit of young players on the team now...ie stajan, steen, welwood, white, colaiacovo and if you want to count him...poggie.

I would much rather see them put those players to good use and stop sign old free agents like lindros, nolan, allison, peca, gill, kubina...ect.

I think that getting colaiacovo and welwood back will help them alot.

Lmao cus its true. Some Leaf fans might take it serious but I know its all for fun. But all and all, they need new defense ! lol. I don't think White should be involved just McCabe and Gill ^_^ .

I woudn't take it seriously either. In fact, I'm going to make one for the habs that says "We need O-Fence". LOL! I mean Higgins is showing off his nifty little moves time after time but can't find holes in the opposing net. We both have bad teams.

Well I would like to see the leafs rebuild but its probabaly not something that is going to happen. Although they have quite a bit of young players on the team now...ie stajan, steen, welwood, white, colaiacovo and if you want to count him...poggie.

I would much rather see them put those players to good use and stop sign old free agents like lindros, nolan, allison, peca, gill, kubina...ect.

I think that getting colaiacovo and welwood back will help them alot.

Your right, it won't happen.

Everyone knows Toronto is hockey-crazy(that's not to say that Toronto's the craziest, or there aren't others, that's all up for debate. My point is just people love hockey 'round here) and the majority of the fans want to win, now.

I know it might "ruffle a few feathers" to say this, but look at Ottawa.

They took a couple years, and didn't have a great team, but the kept their picks and built a club that will be competitive for years to come. They obviously aren't the only example of this, look at Pittsburgh for another example. The point is simply, if they stop spending 3-4 million here and there on players who are ok/good, but not great they'll save tons of cash and have a chance to re-build into something great.

It's really simple actually, it's a basic concept that has worked for years upon years.

I'm glad you agree with me though Josh!

....all that being said, here I am forking out over $1,000 a year to share season tickets in the nose-bleeds, lol. A little ironic.

O well, Go Avs Go is all I can say

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

So should I make another few wallpapers for Kubina? Because you're right Pritch, he's been terrible lately too, moreso than Mr. Gill. Tripping call in OT against Buffalo that cost them the game? DUMB! Gill is actually 3rd on the team in +/- (or was the other day when I looked) so he's pulling his weight (and a 6'7" frame). It would be nice to have some defensive depth.

Archived