What 1600 Rbk Edge Jerseys Look Like

KP14

Not really a concept, but for lack of a better place to put it...I thought some of you might appreciate this.

This was made using one of those Mosaic programs and 2 jerseys for every player currently in the NHL.

Click to see the full size.

vermete-718079.jpg

I don't suggest using it as wallpaper...

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

Not really a concept, but for lack of a better place to put it...I thought some of you might appreciate this.

This was made using one of those Mosaic programs and 2 jerseys for every player currently in the NHL.

Click to see the full size.

vermete-718079.jpg

I don't suggest using it as wallpaper...

I reject your reality and substitute my own, and I WILL use it as a wallpaper! Mwahahaha!! :evil:

(Sorry, that's the NyQuil talking)

I reject your reality and substitute my own, and I WILL use it as a wallpaper! Mwahahaha!! :evil:

(Sorry, that's the NyQuil talking)

Whoa, I'm scared to know what that will look like. I can't imagine trying to find an icon amongst the jerseys, let alone on NyQuil...

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

Wow that must have taken a long time, good job. Is it supposed to be something though? When I first look at it it looks like a goalie inside a net, but taking a closer look its just nothing.

Thats what I thought at first too. Maybe you cant look at it closer haha...I dont think I will keep it as wallpaper though...I get enough migranes already.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Wow that must have taken a long time, good job. Is it supposed to be something though? When I first look at it it looks like a goalie inside a net, but taking a closer look its just nothing.

That's what it looks like. I can also see the boards and a skater in front of the net.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived