Rebranding the NHL: San Jose Sharks

GFB

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ghetto, did you have anything to do with designing Brian Boucher's mask? They showed a pic of it on tonight's telecast with your Sharks typeface on the bottom of the mask.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Hey Ghetto, did you have anything to do with designing Brian Boucher's mask? They showed a pic of it on tonight's telecast with your Sharks typeface on the bottom of the mask.

Do you have a picture of it? I'd like to see what it looks like.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I have a website that has his next two designs on it, The Washington Capitals, and then the New Jersey Devils.

Oh really? Then how come there isn't a link?

There is now, here you are:

I just didin't know if it was right to spoil the surprise for Ghettofarmboy, but since its out on this website I guess its fine for me to post the link on this thread.

http://nhllogos.blogspot.com/search/label/rebranding

The Devils are right on top, then scroll down for the Capitals, and you can also see the sharks on here too.

This is a pretty cool site.

not bad i like that it beats the jersey's they have now

Its not who you are on the outside, its who you are on the inside that makes you great

ducksravensheat7kr.png

Fantasy Sports Experience

Orlando Palms (2006-2007) (MLH)

Is this Rebranding series going to continue or is this the end :unsure:

Hey everyone, I'm not dead, and neither is the series! In fact, I'm getting close to releasing another rebranding.... and with it, there is going to be a rather exciting announcement regarding the rest of the series... so stay tuned!

Dave, that jersey looks amazing! Any chance we could get some screen shots? Let me know if you'd be interested in doing some other teams in the rebranding....

Also, I have had no contact with Brian Boucher or anyone involved with the helmet. I don't know if Brian has played in any games with his new helmet as of yet, but here is a pic I found after a little bit of digging...

Picture1.png

So as of now, I'm mulling over what I should do... what do you guys think?

I would more go after the artist who painted it... that is more likely who stole it.

Also, I wouldn't say a TON of money would be made. This isn't getting sold, it is on one mask.

Maybe he could send you the mask after the season is over as compensation. Now THAT would be cool... and probably worth more money than you could really squeeze out of the man.

All he would need to do is have it repainted and you get jack.

Plus the image in Drew's post.... check out the word Boosh and the dorsal fin... they aren't even ON the helmet.... part of it is displaying on the ground. THAT is a photoshopped image there.

Archived