Wild concepts

Snowcap30

I like their current jerseys better. But these are some good ideas.

I think they need to make their white jersey that cream color for one. Then, try the idea of cream shoulders on the green in their current style. Also try that red alt in their current style.

Great ideas, but they need to be used right.

Good job, no major beefs... just one or two things...

the names are pushed down too far by the design, perhaps try moving the line where the shoulder panel colour meets the rest of the jersey up a bit.

This is a common problem, because many jersey makers using Roger's (or most other common templates, for that matter) forget that much of what is seen on the front view is actually the top of the shoulders, when you consider that the player's neck fills most of the collar, and shoulder padding being as wide as it is today, much of the jersey that is on the template's front view stretching horizontally across the shoulders from the collar faces up. I'll get to my point: on the back, this is not so. All of what you see on the back view (plus probably a little more from the front view, even) is on the player's back. If you have trouble figuring out what I just said, ask someone who understands. If you still don't understand, I'll try to explain some other time....

Another thing, I don't know who said it, might've been C-squared himself, but I think I remember reading that wheat coloured shoulders look terrible. I can imagine they would, especially when there's so much of it. Maybe try the red in place of the wheat there.

Otherwise good job, although you could be a little more adventurous. :;):

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The first jersey doesn't look much different from the home jersey they have.  I kind of prefer the one they have to it.

I can't help it though, although your second jersey is nice, that green just doesn't make a good color for a jersey.  The third jersey you made is much better.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I guess I agrre with the others; your ideas are good, but I like their current unis better. I see that you got rid of the shoulder logos, but I think they need something there. I actually don't mind the green shoulders on the away jersey, I like how the home and away have the same sleeve striping. For an alternate, I think they should do something totally different. I'm trying to create a logo using an M and a W. But anyway, nice work overall.

Archived