Mods: Delete

LEWJ

I like the designs, but you may need to scale back the size of the mid-field logos. They're huge.

A good rule of thumb is between the 45-yard lines and between the hashmarks (maybe a wider logo, such as the Bengals' full-body tiger, goes between the 40-yard lines).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I like the designs, but you may need to scale back the size of the mid-field logos. They're huge.

A good rule of thumb is between the 45-yard lines and between the hashmarks (maybe a wider logo, such as the Bengals' full-body tiger, goes between the 40-yard lines).

Thanks I was wondering about that, I looked up some pics, but I decided to make em a little bigger just so that you could see them a lot better. Maybe it wouldn't have been that much of difference. Idk.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think it would be a lot cooler if they used just tiger stripes in the endzone, kinda like a different spin off of Notre Dame's slashes. The Pitsburgh one is, bleh, not for me, kinda boring. I like what they have now though. I like the Browns one though, I really like the Brownie being in the middle.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived