MG helmets

Jersey Front wallpaper

Thanks to the inspiration of p.stic's amazing logo jersey wallpapers, I decided to make actual jersey fronts. I buddy of mine is a big Va Tech fan, so I started with this one. comments, please.

MG

vatechzh8.th.jpg

very very nice.... gotta ask, can you do the front of the new york rangers home (blue) jersey? the tie neck might be a problem (you can eliminate it) but if you can get a diagonal RANGERS and the C for captain that would be hot.

wow thats really cool...can i get a tim tebow florida gators? in the blue jersey...thanks

Looks sweet, how about a Dallas Stars Mike Modano in there current Away jersey

Thanks!

Looks sweet! Good luck with the requests. :P That's the reason why I don't do the individual numbers.

Nice idea, FYI you should change your thread title to like "jersey front wallpaper" or something so the two threads dont get confused

Request: Mike Piazza (Mets)

Very nice. How about a New York Mets Mike Piazza in a Mets home snow white jersey?

Thanks

Edited by mets2k

USF - Mike Ford(26), George Selvie(95), Matt Grothe(8) (green or white, doesnt really matter. surprise me.)

Also, what sports will you be fielding requests for? I would love some hockey ones as well. Thanks for your time.

If you could please do percy harvin (#1), tony joiner (19), major wright (21), and dustin doe (32) for the florida gators, it would be awesome.. take your time. thanks man.

Here is my attempt:

ryanjerseydd8.jpg

Side note: These take much longer than a p.stic's version (even though they are just as cool)

How about the Portland Trail Blazers alternate front that looks like this:

PORTLAND

............25 w\o the ellipses