Buffalo Bills Idea

McCall

This is only my second football concept. And like my Chargers, I simply took a uniform they were using, made some necessary tweaks, added a white set, and got what I feel they should be wearing full time. This one's quite simple. Took the throwback, only changed the helmet to their last white one, with the current streaking buffalo and blue face mask, and combined it with the throwback jersey and pants. Then I made the away set with white jersey and blue pants... and that was it. Simple as that. So without needing to waste any more time explaining something that's rather simple and obvious, here ya go:

Regular Set:

Buffalo-Bills-1.png

And to satisfy the monochrome fix <_< :

Buffalo-Bills-2.png

Okay. Bring on the C&C.

I don't like the stripes on the upper arm. Perhaps get rid of the top ones and keep the bottom ones. Otherwise, I like it.

The stripes are supposed to be EXACTLY like they are on the current throwbacks. This was my first time doing stripes on the sleeve of a football jersey, so they may not look like they actually should. Sorry. I'll try and work on conveying them better.

Wow! These are really awesome, I love how you simplified the jersey a little, and took out all of the unnecessary stuff from the Bills current jerseys. The colors work great, and I love the white helmet. I wonder how this would look with the old school red buffalo as the logo on the helmet. These are awesome though man.

as a hardcore bills fan, i've been thinking about doing a bills concept lately. i no longer have to. this is EXACTLY what i would have done, down to the white helmet with current logo (the standing red buffalo is cute, but shouldn't be used as a primary logo for a team in the 21st century).

• 1 month later...

Love those old white helmets. I really don't like the red ones at all.

Great set. I like the contrasting pants better than the matching but could easily live with both.

Great job.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Am I the only one that thinks this is un-orginal? Because if this were any other member he'd be taking a lot of crap for not being orginal.

Any other member? What is that supposed to mean?

I said at the beginning that I wanted to show what I (and apparently a lot of others) wanted the Bills to go to full time. So I made the set how I thought it should be. I wasn't just going for some design I had in mind and chose the Bills simply as the team to use. It was what I thought would work best for that particular team. Thus the thread title, "Buffalo Bills Idea" and not "Buffalo Bills Concept".

Archived