Troy Trojans Concept

Sabre Hawk

This is probably the very first Troy concept that I have seen on this board that I haven't made. Also, I'm glad to see that there is someone else on this board that is a fan of Troy.

Also, and I'm meaning this in a good way, why do you like the Troy Trojans?

i like em for what they do on the field also i'm more of a small school type of fan and a couple years ago i was watching a troy game and just loved what the team was, overall they are probably one of the better teams in the ncaa but of course don't get the respect from the media cuz of their conference and all this year proves it even more with what we are doing in the sun belt

ryanmillersig.gif

I'm glad you feel that way. I believe that our upset of Mizzou in 2004 on national TV was by far the most prolific win in the history of our team. That is the one that first got our name in people's minds. Our near upset of FSU, winning the conference title, and our first ever bowl victory have further helped our reputation. Our team has improved greatly in the last few years, largely due to our new spread attack on offense. This is my 4th season being a student manager for the team, and I can safely say that this team has come a long way since I've been there. Also, I've earned two rings since I've been there, so I can't really complain. :)

Archived