Oregon finally in all-white!

DG_ThenNowForever

Sorry, no pictures yet, but I'm watching the UW/Oregon game on FSN Northwest. Oregon is finally wearing the all-white look (they haven't yet done so, right?). I never noticed before, but the names on the back of the jerseys are written in silver, so they're completely illegible.

I was offered tickets to this game and turned them down. Bummer, because I would have witnessed uniform history.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Arent teams only supposed to have one helmet? Correct me if i'm wrong, but I a team had to pick one helmet for a season and stick with it.

As for the uniforms, yuck. Y'all should know by now how much I hate white uniforms. I saw these highlights and i didn't think it was really Oregon. The guys on ESPN were drawing connections between University of Oregon and Wimbledon. lol

nicolevaidisova.jpgbarack-obama-043007.jpg

The reason I am on this earth-Nicole Vaidisova

Barack and Roll!!

Arent teams only supposed to have one helmet? Correct me if i'm wrong, but I a team had to pick one helmet for a season and stick with it.

As for the uniforms, yuck. Y'all should know by now how much I hate white uniforms. I saw these highlights and i didn't think it was really Oregon. The guys on ESPN were drawing connections between University of Oregon and Wimbledon. lol

You don't have to wear the same helmet every game in college. You do in the pros - the Seahawks were going to wear a road and a home but were denied.

Wazzu wears a gray helmet at home and a crimson helmet on the road. I believe Baylor plays with a Green and a Gold helmet.

It really don't get the lack of yellow on the duck jerseys. Go back to the Harrington-era jerseys - just replace the black with dark green.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived