Redskins Concept

lost_limey

Well, I love the old spear logo, and I like the use of burgundy on the away pants, but I've never really been a fan of the "old gold" pants. I think the design would look better with their current yellow-gold or possibly white for the home pants. Of couse, if you change the home pants to yellow-gold the stripes would have to match.

spacer.png

I dunno, I've never really liked the Redskins with the Spear helmet. It looks good, but it's too much like FSU. I would put the current logo on the helmet, but keep everything else the same. Also the Burgundy looks way to brown on my monitor, could just be me though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I wish the Skins would have taken the anniversary uniforms and kept them. I have always been a Skins fan, but I never liked them always wearing white shirts and dark pants. I love the old school spear with maroon tops and gold pants. This version looks pretty good except for the dullness of the maroon color. Maybe it's just lost in the translation or something, but the maroon could stand to be a little more vibrant.

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

TechJerseySig.gif

Love 'em, except the maroon looks a bit washed out. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, but I'd saturate that a bit more.

noted. I've saturated the burgundy a little more.

Well, I love the old spear logo, and I like the use of burgundy on the away pants, but I've never really been a fan of the "old gold" pants. I think the design would look better with their current yellow-gold

Like this?

redskins-rebrandyellow-gol.png

I dunno, I've never really liked the Redskins with the Spear helmet. It looks good, but it's too much like FSU. I would put the current logo on the helmet, but keep everything else the same.

Like this?

redskins-rebrandprimary.png

Well, Ive always loved what the Redskins wore back in the day a whole lot more that what they wear now. I think these look alright, infact pretty good. Personally I think the real gold, old gold, whatever you wanna call it looks more throwbackish to me and looks better. I personally think if Washington were to emulate a throwback they should bring back the lombardi-inspired ones (gold helmet, anyone?) cuz I think those look the best. But this still looks pretty good. Keep it up!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Well, Ive always loved what the Redskins wore back in the day a whole lot more that what they wear now. I think these look alright, infact pretty good. Personally I think the real gold, old gold, whatever you wanna call it looks more throwbackish to me and looks better. I personally think if Washington were to emulate a throwback they should bring back the lombardi-inspired ones (gold helmet, anyone?) cuz I think those look the best. But this still looks pretty good. Keep it up!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived