Sun Belt Conference hockey

JetsLuvver

i like the flames one for the ragin' cajuns.

I agree....creative to have the flames in the side panels like that. Wonder if that would show up well in real life?

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

I agree....creative to have the flames in the side panels like that. Wonder if that would show up well in real life?

I do appreciate your pursuit of Sun Belt teams, but Denver U already has a well established hockey program and their jersey has been posted here long ago. Good job all around, though.

L'etoile du nord

I do appreciate your pursuit of Sun Belt teams, but Denver U already has a well established hockey program and their jersey has been posted here long ago. Good job all around, though.

Wild is right, you shouldn't be doing concepts for teams that already have established uniforms. That's completely against the spirit and purpose of this board. :therock:

Wild is right, you shouldn't be doing concepts for teams that already have established uniforms. That's completely against the spirit and purpose of this board. :therock:

No it's not. That's the whole point of concepts, you're idea of what something should look like. If you go by the rule that already established uniforms can't be done, then I'd say something like 90% of the forum would be gone. The whole idea is for you to show off your best work and ideas and get constructive criticism on them. So if he has an idea that he thinks is better than what Denver U. has, by all means do it and post it.

Is the template you used for the Troy sweater the old Dallas Stars "Mooterus" template? If so, I had always thought that that would make a great template for a Troy hockey jersey. That was when I was flirting with the idea of getting a Troy hockey jersey made.

Actually, I just now found out that that was not the template for that jersey. That template looks so familiar, but I can't remember who it belongs to.

No it's not. That's the whole point of concepts, you're idea of what something should look like. If you go by the rule that already established uniforms can't be done, then I'd say something like 90% of the forum would be gone. The whole idea is for you to show off your best work and ideas and get constructive criticism on them. So if he has an idea that he thinks is better than what Denver U. has, by all means do it and post it.

i believe that was sarcasm...too bad u didnt get it. it was quite funny. but in all seriousness here, DU Hockey is not in the "Sun Belt Conference" its in the WCHA in hockey. but im glad u did something related to "Pioneers" for DU and not the falcon logo theyre trying to get away from.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Look above you...see that? Going over your head? That's sarcasm...

Archived