Request Football Helmets to be made...

hshelmetcreator

Hey guys, I make football helmets! Actual football teams. Whether it be high school, college, or Pro. I have a website to go request helmets to be made. My avatar is an example of the helmets that I make. My avatar is a high school in Norheast Ohio. Rittman Indians of the Wayne County Athletic League.

http://hshcfootball.us.tt

and if that doesn't work, please try

http://hshcfootball.proboards101.com

Check it out!

ohiostate.pngclevelandbrowns.png

Using the request data on your website, these are my 2 requests. One is a throwback HS helmet (from when I was in school) and the other is a pro concept helmet.

Helmet Color: black

Facemask Color: black

Stripes Colors: white/black/red/black/white (stripe style is like the old Houston Oilers but with the colors I listed)

Logo URL: skull & crossbones

School Name and Nickname: West Jefferson Buccaneers

Town/City: Harvey

State: Louisiana

Helmet Color: white

Facemask Color: black

Stripes Colors: thin black/wide gold/thin black

Logo URL: gold fleur-de-lis

Team: New Orleans Saints (this concept)

Thanks in advance.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I also asked that you please request which template you would like the helmet to be made. Thanks.

ooops... somethin happened and i accidentally double posted... Sorry

Yeah, double posts are easy to do on this board and there's no way to delete them.

Just the normal helmet is fine for both of mine.

Thanks again for doing these.

I started with almost exactly the same looking helmet. I took that same template and started to add shading and highlights to it. I was going to do my site, www.mghelmets.com with those, but came across the ones I use now. Looks good.

MG

www.mghelmets.com

I started with almost exactly the same looking helmet. I took that same template and started to add shading and highlights to it. I was going to do my site, www.mghelmets.com with those, but came across the ones I use now. Looks good.

MG

www.mghelmets.com

Your work on that site is excellent. Some of the NFL Concepts are quite nice.

One small suggestion...all of your Saints helmets are shown the same shade of gold. Their early helmets were a different shade.

Then:

saint68a.jpg

Now:

0816brees.jpg

You get a major salute for including the 1968 "reverse-stripe" helmet, which would have escaped the attention of someone less diligent.

P.S. As you may have noticed ( B) ) I copied one of your helmets for my sig. If you object please let me know and I'll remove it immediately. And if you take requests I would love to see your renditions of my requested helmets listed earlier in this thread. The Saints one would look nice on your NFL Concepts page too. :D Don't know if you'd want to post the other since it is not a current high school helmet.

Could you please make a USF Bulls helmet with the correct color gold and the correct colored logo.

Yeah, you would think that the "real life" team would already have them.......but sadly, they dont. If there is any team in college or pro football that needs a complete overhaul of it's helmets, it's the USF Bulls. *hangs head in shame*

SigReflect.png

MG

www.mghelmets.com

Your work on that site is excellent. Some of the NFL Concepts are quite nice.

One small suggestion...all of your Saints helmets are shown the same shade of gold. Their early helmets were a different shade.

You get a major salute for including the 1968 "reverse-stripe" helmet, which would have escaped the attention of someone less diligent.

P.S. As you may have noticed ( B) ) I copied one of your helmets for my sig. If you object please let me know and I'll remove it immediately. And if you take requests I would love to see your renditions of my requested helmets listed earlier in this thread. The Saints one would look nice on your NFL Concepts page too. :D Don't know if you'd want to post the other since it is not a current high school helmet.

Yeah, I was still learning on those. I'm planning on going back and re-doing those.

saintswhitexc4.th.jpg

I like the white helmet a lot more than I thought I would.

Here is the skull and cross-bones helmet

skullom8.th.jpg

Archived