Request Football Helmets to be made...

hshelmetcreator

I started with almost exactly the same looking helmet. I took that same template and started to add shading and highlights to it. I was going to do my site, www.mghelmets.com with those, but came across the ones I use now. Looks good.

MG

www.mghelmets.com

Your work on that site is excellent. Some of the NFL Concepts are quite nice.

One small suggestion...all of your Saints helmets are shown the same shade of gold. Their early helmets were a different shade.

You get a major salute for including the 1968 "reverse-stripe" helmet, which would have escaped the attention of someone less diligent.

P.S. As you may have noticed ( B) ) I copied one of your helmets for my sig. If you object please let me know and I'll remove it immediately. And if you take requests I would love to see your renditions of my requested helmets listed earlier in this thread. The Saints one would look nice on your NFL Concepts page too. :D Don't know if you'd want to post the other since it is not a current high school helmet.

Yeah, I was still learning on those. I'm planning on going back and re-doing those.

saintswhitexc4.th.jpg

I like the white helmet a lot more than I thought I would.

Here is the skull and cross-bones helmet

skullom8.th.jpg

Thanks a million - these look terrific!

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Hmmmm.....heres a question. My school doesnt have a football team but could you make one anyway if I described one? If so, here are the details -

Liberty Academy Patriots (Elk Ridge, UT)

Helmet - White helmet with grey facemask and old school Patriots logo (Pat Patriot) in Navy, Red, and White instead of Royal

Template - Just regular would be fine

hope this is ok! Thanks!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Western Heights High School in Oklahoma City OK

Western Heights Jets

I'm having a hard time finding a logo though. I'm still looking. Their colors are red, white and blue.

http://www.westernheights.k12.ok.us

They don't wear a logo on their helmets. It's just a red helmet with a white facemask. They used to have the NY Jets logo used from the 70' to the late 90's. They switched to a block "WH" and had a look similar to the University of Houston in the mid 90's but I don't know when they stopped using that.

Here's a pic. you can see the futuristic Jets on the jersey.

14905_512.jpg

Sorry for the wait. I will be doing a lot of helmets this weekend. I am also busy with college and a helmet site that I am running. My helmet site is a helmet project for Ohio. (For all that wanted to know.) Again, I will be doing helmets this weekend.

hshelmetcreator

The one I posted earlier is from Ohio :]]

Maybe you'll get to it :P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Yeah, I was still learning on those. I'm planning on going back and re-doing those.

saintswhitexc4.th.jpg

I like the white helmet a lot more than I thought I would.

skullom8.th.jpg

Wow, West Jeff's helmets used to look like that? That's MUCH better than their current look:

Image051.JPG

Image060.JPG

But I do like how the skull is wearing the red bandana with "WJ" on it and an eye patch. I think it's the silver helmets that ruin it for me.

gYH2mW9.png

skullom8.th.jpg

Wow, West Jeff's helmets used to look like that? That's MUCH better than their current look:

Image051.JPG

But I do like how the skull is wearing the red bandana with "WJ" on it and an eye patch. I think it's the silver helmets that ruin it for me.

Yes, they looked like that back when I was at WJ ('75-'79). In '78 or so, somebody on the school board made them change because "black isn't an official school color." True, the colors are scarlet and silver, but come on, are you kidding me? The black was an awesome look. So then they got silver helmets with "Bucs" written on the side. Real intimidating. :cursing:

I still have my yearbooks, I'll see if there are pics of the black helmet and the dainty silver "Bucs" helmet.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived