I thought the Jaguars.......

seahawk9

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
were Teal ??????? Whats up with all this black from head to toe and all the black on the road uniforms also ? They used to have sharp looking uniforms ( teal jerseys with white pants)

Black = TOUGH, INTIMIDATING. Teal = PANSY, NON-THREATENING.

That's about the best I can tell you.

(And I don't like it ONE SINGULAR BIT. Kill all the damn black and work that daggone teal back up in there!!!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Normally I'm all for wearing all black. I love the Falcons when they do it, just because that's the only time I believe that the piping actually works and flows seamlessly, and I loved when the Ravens did it, just because they actually looked like Ravens.

The Jaguars are doing it for the hell of it. The teal was original, and sharp. I can't even remember the last time the Jags wore teal, come to think of it...

Ummmm....how does teal correlate to Jaguars besides the fact they've worn it in the past? At least jaguars have black spots and whatnot.

so i suppose the bears should drop blue and orange, and just wear brown?

Normally I'm all for wearing all black. I love the Falcons when they do it, just because that's the only time I believe that the piping actually works and flows seamlessly, and I loved when the Ravens did it, just because they actually looked like Ravens.

The Jaguars are doing it for the hell of it. The teal was original, and sharp. I can't even remember the last time the Jags wore teal, come to think of it...

Okay, so somene's got to start this, we've all seen a green buck, some red socks and even a partially red sock, and even some white socks, but have you ever seen a Blue Devil, an Orangeman, a maple leaf that's blue, a green bear (Baylor), a purple and yellow tiger, a green and gold bull, a gold hurricane, and there's probably more.

I like the Black , just the logical choice for a 3rd uniform thou much more over the gold which was talked about for a verrryyyy short time, the black is sleek but there is talk about making the number outline which was gold teal, then changed to teal gold , they are going to make it a thicker teal , which i like I do miss the black striped pants & im looking forward to whenever we wear are teal pants .

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Did they even manage to sell out the game?

How appropriate that the Jags decided to go with a Blackout look.

Divisional domination

Colts pick off another AFC South foe on road

By Phil Richards

phil.richards@indystar.com

The Indianapolis Colts instead sent the Jags and their sell-out, teal-clad crowd of 67,164 home with disappointment.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Well, as my girlfriend said of the Jags' look, "Oooh! They look all stealth! I kinda like it."

That being said, a return to teal is desperately needed, both home and away. Why encourage your fans to come decked out in teal and hold promotions like "All-TEAL Staduim," and then have your team trot out clad in black from head to toe? I don't think the all-black is horrendous (it trumps the Saints' attempt by virtue of the black helmet,) but it would benefit greatly from the addition of teal to the sleeve striping, and the return of pants stripes. I'd give anything to see the Jags with a black helmet, teal jersey, black striped pants, and teal socks.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'd give anything to see the Jags with a black helmet, teal jersey, black striped pants, and teal socks.

That would be hideous. Teal socks???

The Jags look fine. A clean, unfettered look. The black pants don't need stripes. The Jaguar head on the pants look good.

And, the teal jersey will be back soon. The black jersey is only worn for (at most) 2 games a year. If the Bucs wear white again this weekend, the Jags will be in teal in Tampa.

I'd give anything to see the Jags with a black helmet, teal jersey, black striped pants, and teal socks.

That would be hideous. Teal socks???

The Jags look fine. A clean, unfettered look. The black pants don't need stripes. The Jaguar head on the pants look good.

And, the teal jersey will be back soon. The black jersey is only worn for (at most) 2 games a year. If the Bucs wear white again this weekend, the Jags will be in teal in Tampa.

Plug that black pants/ teal sock combo into your trusty Madden uniform custimization engine, and I belive you'll find that it looks quite nice, and far from hideous. Of course, they'd no longer look all stealth, which would be unfortunatel. Ah, the wonderful things women say when forced to watch sports.

Okay, so somene's got to start this, we've all seen a green buck, some red socks and even a partially red sock, and even some white socks, but have you ever seen a Blue Devil, an Orangeman, a maple leaf that's blue, a green bear (Baylor), a purple and yellow tiger, a green and gold bull, a gold hurricane, and there's probably more.

Did somebody say Orange Man?

georgeh1.jpg

I much preferred the black pants with stripes on them, and liked the way the teal jersey looked in that combo. Removing the stripes was a downgrade, IMO:

TaylorFred03TB.jpg

A better look at those pants:

brunell_i.jpg

Seeing them with the black jersey makes it a little more obvious why they removed them, but doing something to benefit the black jersey at the expense of the teal jersey is unfortunate, again IMO.

Archived