The Jacksonville Jaguars

MattMilone

Other NFL Concepts:

New York Giants

Cleveland Browns

This concept is a bit of a callback to JAX's original jerseys, with the side striping. I also tried balancing the teal and black, as black is very dominant in the current set. Also, gave the away's the teal numbers, which I think was a need from the Jag fans out there. Well, check it out:

Jacksonville_Jaguars.jpg

C&C is much appreciated.

First of all Jacksonville's first uniforms didn't have the black side-pannel that you are thinking of, it was their second. Secondly, as much as it looks cool to do the side stripes, it will only look good on the thin players. The fat ones, the stripes won't match and it'll look horrible.

I love the template. The transition on the stripe is a little strange. It looks too even, but since it's not entirely closed in, it looks like the colors are bleeding, i.e. the blue on the jersey transitions to the center of the stripe, the black on the pants bleed with the black outside stripe, etc.

First of all Jacksonville's first uniforms didn't have the black side-pannel that you are thinking of, it was their second. Secondly, as much as it looks cool to do the side stripes, it will only look good on the thin players. The fat ones, the stripes won't match and it'll look horrible.

At last, I have discovered the rationale of why I hate side stripes on football jerseys. Fat players look bad in them. (See also: All-white.)

Archived