The 5

In 5..4..3..2..1

1. ChEaTErs*********** LOL!!! I am So FuniI

2. Colts (To be the man, you got to beat the man. Whoo!)

3. Cowboys

4. Packers

5. Steelers

No, you're not. The reason you're not funny is because of two reasons.

First, as I tell gregjigga, no one on this board actually types like that. Especially not me. If I had a history of making posts using "LOL" or misspelling "funny," then yes, your joke would deserve a chuckle. Except I don't. And if you're going to rely on the Internet standby of criticizing another person's post by typing stupidly, you don't get to use irony as a humor device.

Second, you cut and paste my Ric Flair quote. I'm the only guy to have invoked Ric Flair in ranking of pro football teams and it was an original thought. You just bastardized my original thought right after you bastardized gregjigga's still-unfunny misspelling device. You stole two jokes and followed it up with nothing of your own.

I don't remember that one, Dave. Anyhow, I don't do the intentional misspelling thing to be funny (or funii either). I do it to make ridiculously exaggerated points. But I appreciate you thinking of me. It makes me feel all warm and tingly in my belly. Or that may have been those four alarm fire buffalo wings. Uh oh! Excuse me...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I feel better now. And lighter.

1A. Cheetahs

1B. Colts

3. Cowboys

4. Steelers

5. Giants

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

3. Cowboys

4. Packers

5. Steelers

Imagine that, a Red Sox fan acting like an ass.

Anyway...

1. Colts

2. Patriots (Honestly, who have they played so far besides Dallas?)

3. Packers

4. Jaguars

T5. Titans/Cowboys

BB52Big.jpg

Patriots

Colts

Giants

Cowboys

Packers

3. Cowboys

4. Packers

5. Steelers

No, you're not. The reason you're not funny is because of two reasons.

First, as I tell gregjigga, no one on this board actually types like that. Especially not me. If I had a history of making posts using "LOL" or misspelling "funny," then yes, your joke would deserve a chuckle. Except I don't. And if you're going to rely on the Internet standby of criticizing another person's post by typing stupidly, you don't get to use irony as a humor device.

Second, you cut and paste my Ric Flair quote. I'm the only guy to have invoked Ric Flair in ranking of pro football teams and it was an original thought. You just bastardized my original thought right after you bastardized gregjigga's still-unfunny misspelling device. You stole two jokes and followed it up with nothing of your own.

You are by far the most amazingly talented and natural assh*le i have ever come across.

You have serious talent. Don't let it go to waste.

Now that's funny.

BB52Big.jpg

I don't remember that one, Dave. Anyhow, I don't do the intentional misspelling thing to be funny (or funii either). I do it to make ridiculously exaggerated points. But I appreciate you thinking of me.

Always. You're the moral compass .

1A. Cheetahs

That's funny too. It's something different.

And to Hedley's point, invoking Ric Flair in football rankings is funny because of two reasons (ha, get it?):

1.) No one invoked pro wrestler catch phrases in NFL rankings before I did. Well, at least in my memory. "To be the man you have to beat the man" is SO applicable to SO many situations that I would actually be surprised if it was an original thought. But I do think it was the first time done on this board. Definitely to my recollection.

2.) I knew that fellow wrestling dorks (i.e., El Duderino) would appreciate. And he did! Inside jokes can be funny too.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I don't remember that one, Dave. Anyhow, I don't do the intentional misspelling thing to be funny (or funii either). I do it to make ridiculously exaggerated points. But I appreciate you thinking of me.

Always. You're the moral compass .

My actual title is High and Mighty Moral Crusader, please use accordingly. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

3. Cowboys

4. Packers

5. Steelers

Imagine that, a Red Sox fan acting like an ass.

Imagine that, Infrared acting like an ass to a Boston fan.

Nice comeback. How original.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived