Calgary towers

Stampman

Hmmm...

My connection really slowed down--it's still slow--but at least I can reply now--

First Thank you for the comments everyone

STL Fanatic--Hey--I would love to see that concept--but no rush.  (Although there's another concept I would like to see as well--but there's time for that too.)

Tank--I did wonder if the front numbers might be too big--doing them in Publisher it was easy to adjust the size--but Publisher has this quirk when I move thed the numbers so smaller oness didn't line up right---still I'll give these ones time to sink in.  I may still change the size--A big part of the credit for this reworking goes to your earlier suggestions--so I am officially declaring you this uniforms Uncle Tank.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

the calgary towers......just dosnt sund right to me. just change the tower desighn to match the cn tower, and we have nice looking unis for the raptors new arch rivals, the toronto towers!

Hmmm--the CN Tower is called the CN Tower--

But if a Toronto team wanted to call itself the TOronto Towers--I think it would be a good name--

However there IS a Calgary Tower-

Calgary Tower

i know, but being from toronto what do u expect  :D

i like what ur doing with the name though. the full name of the team (city AND name) is actually the name of something that has to do with the location of the team. alot like the florida panters.

as for the unis, i love them. the towers dpown the sides is genius. the only things i would change would be the size and style of the font used for the name and numbers.

As noted above-I'll probably be shrinking the size of the numbers-

As far as the font--I'm leaving it for now--I like it, and I tired a lot of fonts--this one works better than any other--of course any new suggestions and/or comments are still welcome--

And thanks for your comments!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Hmm--I could see using something like that as a promotional image--say on a program, or in advertising.  I don't know how well it might work on a uniform though.  Maybe on an alternate or something.  Do you mind if I use it o this board for the NABA?  I would give you credit.  But it would be if I could work it in somehow.

In any case--Thanks for sharing that.

Archived