Lancaster JetHawks Unveil New Logo, Uniforms

TruColor

This just in:

Lancaster%20JetHawks%20Primary%20Logo.jpg

The Lancaster JetHawks, California League Class A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox, introduced their new team identity system during an open house World Series party at Clear Channel Stadium on Wednesday.

The new identity represents the first change to the team's logos and color scheme since prior to the 2001 season.

The new primary logo pays tribute to the Antelope Valley's rich tradition of aerospace and military history while providing a sleek, updated image for the 13-year-old franchise. The primary colors will be navy blue, brick red, tan and cool gray. The primary logo features a statue-like hawk's head displayed between two military-style wings underneath the words "Lancaster JetHawks" and over two crossed baseball bats and centered baseball.

Source: minorleaguebaseball.com

The only thing that bothers me about this logo is that the right wing is all red as opposed to both wings having some kind of red in them. My eyes go straight to the hawk's head and then to the right wing. I wish they'd balance that out a little more. Other than that its okay I guess, but not great. I'd bet thats its better than the old one even though I've never seen it before.

ah...alongside mero breakin the news on Geelong's new crests, we got another classy one on our hands (yeah, my partiality to our fine feathered friends has nothing to do with anything ;) )

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the only thing i dont like is that every time a team changes affiliations they have to change colrs to match

who cares if their colors are the same as the parent club

that being said, i hope that my team the, tri-city dust devils, (blue and gold) would go with a new look. their uniforms are god awful

they've been with the rockies since they came in the league in 2001? 2002? somewhere in there

that may have been true in the old days, but not exactly now. for instance, neither the Durham Bulls or Montgomery Biscuits look anything like the Devil Rays, nor do the Toledo Mud Hens bear any resemblance to the Tigers. None of the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers' uniforms would tell you who they're affiliated with if not for the Mariners logo on the right sleeve. The West Tenn Diamond Jaxx switched affiliations from the Cubs to the Mariners last year and kept their green and black colors the same. On the other side of that coin, we have the Trenton Thunder and Birmingham Barons changing logos and uniforms, though their parent clubs (Yanks and White Sox, respectively) remain the same.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

They're a BoSox affiliate? The logo, colours and even the Jethawks wordmark remind me of the Anaheim Angels (I still refuse to call them that godawful name they're using now.)

Yep, first year. They had the high-A affiliation in Wilmington last season.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived