Dallas Cowboys

andrewharrington

Not really too much to say here. I fixed what I thought to be the obvious, glaring weaknesses in the Cowboys' look; I think most would agree with that. I've always liked their unique tones of silver, so I opted for a darker, greener-tinged silver throughout this piece. I added a little sprinkle of excellence with those custom numbers based off the 'western' style serif block numbers. It not flashy, but does it really need to be? Yeehaw and enjoy. Note: It's difficult to tell, but that's silver trim around all the numbers, shirt stripes and sock stripes. From a design standpoint, the silver trim is not really necessary. The jerseys and socks would work with (and match) the helmet and pants if they didn't have the silver trim, but I really wanted some silver in the jerseys.

cowboys_uniform.gif

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Not really too much to say here. I fixed what I thought to be the obvious, glaring weaknesses in the Cowboys' look; I think most would agree with that. I've always liked their unique tones of silver, so I opted for a darker, greener-tinged silver throughout this piece. I added a little sprinkle of excellence with those custom numbers based off the 'western' style serif block numbers. It not flashy, but does it really need to be? Yeehaw and enjoy. Note: It's difficult to tell, but that's silver trim around all the numbers, shirt stripes and sock stripes. From a design standpoint, the silver trim is not really necessary. The jerseys and socks would work with (and match) the helmet and pants if they didn't have the silver trim, but I really wanted some silver in the jerseys.

cowboys_uniform.gif

It looks perfectly reasonable. I like it. I'm not in love with the number font, for some reason. Also, where's the extra block of fabric with a shoelace hole in it?

Sorry. Just read that Uniwatch piece on the Cowboys jerseys.

personally, I've always thought that Cowboys white unis were one of the best all around unis in sports. the only change I would make to the whites would be to make the numbers, stripes and names the same navy color as the helmet star.

BUT, your navy concepts are a HUGE improvment over what they have. nice job

This is absolutely perfect.

You are the king of four word C&C.

just like you are the king of snide remarks that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

As for the concept, it is very good. It really looks more 'uniform' than the Cowboys' cuurent duds.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

This is absolutely perfect.

You are the king of four word C&C.

just like you are the king of snide remarks that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

No, I can usually be snide within the confines of the topic--but you got me that time. As for the concept; it could be my screen, but it looks like two different blues to me on the home and roads. The blue one looks a tad more royal than I would like.

Can someone hook me up with a link to a blank template of this design?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

You know its funny I was actually just thinking of how inconsistent the Cowboys are in thier looks and colors and then I come across this concept. This couldve just brought peace on earth, eliminated world hunger, and solved global warming all at once! The Cowboys are consistent now!!!! The children are parading the streets of Dallas with joy!!!!!!!

No seriously, this is professional, top-notch work. If I were Jerry Jones and I saw this, I would put this into effect immediately. Great, great, great, great work!!!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Archived