Toronto Maple Leafs

TML13

Well executed and I like the shouler piping. I prefer the current leaf, but most don't. If they were to go with this leaf, this would be a good way to do it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

i've been getting alot of mixed reactions on the shoulder piping and really its there because the away white would have blue shoulders. thanks for the comments so far.

I am guessing by that comment that it would be similar to the Hurricanes?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

They are perfect...except I never really liked those shoulders...but I would much rather have those than what they have now...even though I dont mind what they have now.

thanks for the feed back. and i know what your saying about the current uniforms they use. when they first came out i hated them but now i kinda got over it and dont really even notice during games.

and these are both of them together for comparison and to show the set together.

Leafsuniformset.png

I like those a lot. The only thing though, traditionally, the Leafs never had anything on the shoulders of the dark jersey when a yoke was on the white. The piping does look interesting, and could work. Alternativly, maybe you could try using inverted Ballard leafs for the shoulders instead of the piping, ala 1970's. You know, combine a little old and new.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

i wasn't sure whether i should bother outlining the leaf but now that you suggested it. i gave it a shot and it definatly helps. thanks.

but i feel like this needs the shoulder piping on the blue sweater to really make it a "new" set. otherwise its just the 75th anniversary jerseys paired with our old thirds and then in that case i really havn't done anything.

i wasn't sure whether i should bother outlining the leaf but now that you suggested it. i gave it a shot and it definatly helps. thanks.

but i feel like this needs the shoulder piping on the blue sweater to really make it a "new" set. otherwise its just the 75th anniversary jerseys paired with our old thirds and then in that case i really havn't done anything.

why can't I see it.

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Archived