New Holiday Inn logo

dfwabel

I guess they want to be confused with the Marriott chain of lodging.

At least they are keeping the iconic "H". But I miss the old Las Vegas-type signs with neon and lighted marquee.

Overall, a "meh". It definitely looks more upscale, but that seems to go against their traditional clientele.

I think they want the "H" to me in movement. Moving to assist those who stay.

Aside: I think I have heard "Breathe Me" by Sia numerous times on their ESPN special on Boise State. I am in my office, but hear it in through the speakers. I saw Sia last night at the SF Filmore, so I know the d@mn tune. REally good show and I did get get handsy with an unknown girl.

I really don't care about hotels. I have the cards for each major property, and Hyatt generally give upgrades earlier. And that was before they bought the AmeriSuites and Summerfield Suites chains. Before they had poor US locations, plus since htey are privately owned and family squabbles aside, the family is a large supporter of the DNC (sorry NJTank).

And don't look up Hyatt family and be satisfied since Hyatt is NOT the family's name, unlike Hilton and Marriott, both publically held companies. The family name is..... Pritzker! Bitches!

It's better than the Radisson logo. http://www.molinecentre.org/images/radisson_logo.JPG

I was a supplier when this change was announced, I thought it was a joke.

This is ok, they needed to do this, but upgrading their hotels was needed more. Have you noticed all the Holiday Inns are changing to other brands? They finally got smart and kicked out the properties that were run down. About time

It's better than the Radisson logo. http://www.molinecentre.org/images/radisson_logo.JPG

I was a supplier when this change was announced, I thought it was a joke.

This is ok, they needed to do this, but upgrading their hotels was needed more. Have you noticed all the Holiday Inns are changing to other brands? They finally got smart and kicked out the properties that were run down. About time

They became big because they were franchised. It is much easier to change a hotel affiliation and their sheets than an restaurant. Many US Hyatt properties have changed over in the past 24 months. The same with Hiltons, Starwoods and ICG (Parent Company of Holiday Inns). Marriott has a great system of franchising within themselves, so ownership changes are less transparent. Hyatt has been dumping US properties, under the Hyatt name, like crazy/ since they are a privately owned company, they are looking towards international markets. They have sold 2 L.A hotels and ! Sn Fran property in the last 18 months. The Park Hyatt SF was across from Moscone Center and always full (top 3 of greatest rooms I've been in w/o upgrade).

Archived