Rutgers in all black today....

Titanium Eagle

If you remember a couple weeks ago, Rutgers went white on black. I guess they were breaking those pants in because today they're going black on black vs West Virginia.

Black jerseys with red numbers and a white outline. I'd post pics, but the game didnt start yet, so I'll post em later.

philliescreamersig2copy.png

Stupid - who decided that? AD? Players? Coaches?

Friggin' idiots ! What are these people thinking? Scarlet Knights, not Black Knights - How about the Knight who say "Ni"

Or the knights who are jack*sses.

(ahh, KC, tell us how you really feel)

Here's a pix from Today

updated:

aaRutgersisallBlack.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Based on how they are playing right now, it may be safe to say that the Scarlet Knights will not attempt to be the Black Knights again.

Although, West Virginia may be nice and call it a draw.

I just took a 2 TD lead on you!

Tis but a scratch!

You just missed a Field Goal!

It's but a flesh wound!

I just scored another touchdown on you!

So? You can't beat us! We're invincible! The Black Knights always win!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Now Rutgers is the new Louisville adding unnecessary black to their uniforms. I thought they looked terrible. Their red home jerseys are fine and go well with their red helmets. Just because you can add black, does not mean that you should, and all black in their case is bleck. Thank gd IU learned that lesson.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

More Pix of the Ugly Black Unis - Serves them right getting their Arses kicked 31-3. Idiots!

aaRutgersisallBlack3.jpgaaRutgersisallBlack2.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

This.... doesnt look very good.

Hopefully with the loss they will lock them away for a while.

As for becoming the next Louisville, I believe their school colors are red and black, so they are allowed to. However I agree IU looks much better without the black.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I think they look quite good actually.

You would...

Again, Patsox confirms my own feelings on this. May the black uniforms never see the light of day again for the Scarlet Knights.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You would...

Again, Patsox confirms my own feelings on this. May the black uniforms never see the light of day again for the Scarlet Knights.

Explain to me what is so astetically unpleasing about these aside from the fact they are black.

You would...

Explain to me what is so astetically unpleasing about these aside from the fact they are black.

What would your impression be of the Red Sox running out in black?

For the SCARLET Knights, the effect is just wrong.

Anyway...black is worn IMO as an alt by teams that want to say...."Hey look at us! We're bada$$! Just like the Raiders! Fear playing us! Ignore the fact we're getting beat like a drum!"

In short...they're compensating for something. :P

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived