Bad color combos

johnnysama

While we were talking about how cool blue and orange looks as a color combo (and IMO, it looks neat- New York's city flag has those two colors, coincidentally), what color combos would not look that good?

Lemme think..... how about lime green and red?

UBwef0L.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lime green and red...heh, unless it's part of a Bucks-ish multi-green scheme, agreed.

what about orange and silver? all i know is it doesn't seem to be used all that often.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Orange & Kelly Green - That might be the color of Florida A&M and Miami Univ, but man that hurts to see those colors together.

Also Purple (eggplant) and Green (teal) - yuck, kinda like the old might ducks colors.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Baby-blue and brown.

Really? I think that it looks pretty nice, and someone should pick it up.

Done. Tufts University.

sectionMenFootball.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I agree with the Eagles throwbacks. I was looking at this and was like "every colour combination can look good if done properly". Well... I stand corrected. I'd post a pic except I'm sure you've all seen pics and I don't want anybody puking up their breakfast

stoneraizersig.jpg

Purple and lime green. Looks like frankenstein fell into a candy shop.

Black and navy.

Teal and red. IE 90's grizzlies. Ugh.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived