A National 8-Man Football League

mantleisthebest7

Howdy, yall! I sincerely apologize for my absence - I've recently been diagnosed with Celiac Disease - a disease which makes me allergic and intolerant to about every food you can name. I've been eating subsitutes (soy cheese and rice tortillas, anyone? LOL) for three weeks now and apparently, I have an "overgrowth of yeast" in my body that is killing off B-vitamins and are the cause of my anxiety (finally, a reason!!) The medication im taking has made me very sick, so I have been unable to acess this site for the past while. Once, again, I sicerely apologize.

Now to the point- These concepts have taken longer than I thought - infact WAAAAYYY longer, I have only finished the Texas concept (made it under Lonestars, so I gotta go back and change the name before I post it), and they are on my personal computer, not the laptop I am using now, so I need to not only get back on track with the concepts, but I got to find a quick way to transport them (my PC has no internet, and I also dont have a gig-stick or whatever you call them, so I got to get CD's). So I also apologize for the extended delays.

Now that I have finally gotten color ideas for my Boston franchise (they will most likely stay the Indians), i now can consider them. They replies I have recieved have hinted towards a shade of Red and a shade of gold or yellow, so I believe that is what I will run with. Perhaps a garnet and old gold combo? IDK.

Someone recently sent in a "Dust Devil" idea for Phoenix, and I have very much considered that. It is still open for suggestion, but I just wanted to say whoever submitted that Dust Devil idea, thanks! I will continue to consider it.

Thanks for your patience and help! This concept was made for your approval and suggestion, and you guys have helped alot!! Thanks again!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a friend who was diagnosed with that a little while ago, so i have actually heard of that, but theres no need to apologize for being away because of that, everyone i am sure understands. i just wanted to say i am looking forward to seeing these come out, but i am not crazy about the idea of the dust devils. maybe its just me, but all i think of is dirt devil vacuums. on the other hand, a pretty good identity could be created around that name...as long as Taz isn't used. once again, i look forward to seeing all these.

Archived