Prudential Center Opening Night

NJTank

Nice pics. How was it? I'm hoping to get up to catch a game there at some point this season.

It was nice they need to iron a few glitches out but otherwise its a beautiful arena

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Get there as the doors open. I got there at 6:12 and did not get in until 5 min before face-off. (out of 9 doors only 4 were open)Should be fun when it snows and very cold. Then went to get food with 10 min left to go in the 1st, didn't get my food until just before face-off of the 2nd. I was sitting in sec 119 for $100. At the the Meadowlands same seats $60. I'll take the Meadowlands any day.

Get there as the doors open. I got there at 6:12 and did not get in until 5 min before face-off. (out of 9 doors only 4 were open)Should be fun when it snows and very cold. Then went to get food with 10 min left to go in the 1st, didn't get my food until just before face-off of the 2nd. I was sitting in sec 119 for $100. At the the Meadowlands same seats $60. I'll take the Meadowlands any day.

I don't know anything about these two arenas, but I bet those problems you mention are just the employees getting used to the new venue, and will be fixed in a month. However, with the insane ticket prices you have a very good argument.

saBS.png

I don't know anything about these two arenas, but I bet those problems you mention are just the employees getting used to the new venue, and will be fixed in a month. However, with the insane ticket prices you have a very good argument.

Thats what it was where I was it took a half hour to get in, and they were having problem with the ticket scanner.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived