Who has worn hockey jersey #36?

spyboy1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone but Barnaby... I try not o let myself get too venomous at individual players, but Barnaby is one guy that I just loathe. I'm glad he packed his bags and retired, good riddance.

Dmitri Yushkevich for Florida could be a good one, but I'd say Todd Marchant of the Oilers would be a good bet

Todd Marchant? Isn't he Mr. Knee on Knee Hit?

no... bryan marchment is the dirty player. todd marchant is a good guy. though i still hate him for scoring on andy moog. 10 years ago.

aw man you gotta go with a montreal canadiens #36 Todd "the animal" Ewen, he could fight.... put the puck in the net every once in a while, he wrote childrens books. "hoppy the Frog" plus you and I would look great at a party with you wearing that and I wearing my # 24 Lyle "cornelius" Odelein. go 92-93 season with the stanley cup patch. :)

sig.png

Hmm. I see Jesse Boulerice wore 36. Probably not a jersey you'd want to get though. :Oo:

Also, I can't think of a single Canuck who wore 36. I'm sure someone has though, maybe a back up goalie of some variety. I'd need web access to Don Taylor's brain to figure it out though.

Jannik Hansen wears 36.

duck_sig.jpg

http://www.azhockey.com/shirts/shirts36.html

My pick would be Juha Ylonen simply because he would fill both the #36 slot and the Y slot on your roster.

Rumun Ndur would also be a good choice as you would save $250 by not having to buy an extra vowel.

The Bruin fan in me says you should pick Dave Reid. Actually, any Bruin would be fine except for Jim Wiemer, quite possibly the slowest player in NHL 94 for the Sega Genesis.

the temptation to do #0 and #00 will probably be too much to resist.

If you really want (another?) a Vintage Sabres jersey #00 could be used.

biron_m_h.jpg

Martin Biron

saBS.png

Patrick Kaleta wore #36 for Buffalo last season in his 7 games in the NHL. He's already a fan favorite.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Hmm. I see Jesse Boulerice wore 36. Probably not a jersey you'd want to get though. :Oo:

Also, I can't think of a single Canuck who wore 36. I'm sure someone has though, maybe a back up goalie of some variety. I'd need web access to Don Taylor's brain to figure it out though.

Jannik Hansen...no?

damn beaten to the punch :P

TOT-VANDERWaltersH.pngFPL-sig.pngTOT-VANDERWaltersA.png

Archived