Who has worn hockey jersey #36?

spyboy1

http://www.azhockey.com/shirts/shirts36.html

My pick would be Juha Ylonen simply because he would fill both the #36 slot and the Y slot on your roster.

Rumun Ndur would also be a good choice as you would save $250 by not having to buy an extra vowel.

The Bruin fan in me says you should pick Dave Reid. Actually, any Bruin would be fine except for Jim Wiemer, quite possibly the slowest player in NHL 94 for the Sega Genesis.

the temptation to do #0 and #00 will probably be too much to resist.

If you really want (another?) a Vintage Sabres jersey #00 could be used.

biron_m_h.jpg

Martin Biron

or ed belfour allstar game jersey...just cant think of the year...and cant find a pic...but it was when he was a hawk...he wore 00 because both other goalies had more seniority and both wore #30 for their nhl teams...and he refused to wear any other number

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or ed belfour allstar game jersey...just cant think of the year...and cant find a pic...but it was when he was a hawk...he wore 00 because both other goalies had more seniority and both wore #30 for their nhl teams...and he refused to wear any other number

I'm thinking that was 1993 in Montreal. Belfour, Casey, and Vernon were the goalies for the Campbell Conference. The only other time I remember there being conflict with Belfour's number was 1996 when both he and Chris Osgood had #30. Belfour had seniority so Osgood went to #31.

I've decided to go with a 92-93 Hartford Whalers Nylander.

That way I get #36, a jersey not in my collection and I can patch it. A triple play.

WhalersNylander92-93.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

LEONARD ESAU!!!

Played 10 games for the Leafs back in 1991-92. Wore 36. Played a handful of games for Edmonton and Calgary too. So incredibly obscure that I decided that if I ever get a 1991-92 Leafs jersey, I am so putting him on it.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived