senators goalie mask

jojojanes1

hey guys i just bought a new set of goalie pads and im playing with a plain white mask. i want to get it painted as a sens mask (to match the pads: black white and red).

the only thing is i have no idea what to include on the mask. so i come to all of you readers for ideas.

any and all ideas are appriciated

thanks

Y'know, I always liked Lalime's "Marvin The Martian" mask. I thought it was great.

lalimes mask is a nice mask.

but i really want to keep it a sens mask.

3/4 logo on top, o logo on the chin and sort of ottawa skyline on both sides.

red top half white bottom half

let me know what you think

Have a picture of a man choking with a big spot light shining on him.

All jokes aside, I think a good mask would be something original, not based off of any current or former Sens mask designs. Maybe you could do a collage of all the current and old Sens logos... or maybe have the old profile pic morphing into the new, never used one. It could be cool. As for your skyline idea... I don't think Ottawa has one of those "distinguished" skylines... nothing like what you'd find in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, etc, all you really have is the capital building.

Better yet, make up something entirely original using those colours of your pads. Maybe an animal you like (aka Cujo, Belfour, Khabibulin, Miller) or a creature (skull like Kipprusoff, Nabakov) or something else you find to be very personal. A lot of goalies seem to have real personal themes, with nick names appearing on them in various forms.

Good luck with this, and I hope to see a pic when it is done.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Y'know, I always liked Lalime's "Marvin The Martian" mask. I thought it was great.

lalimes mask is a nice mask.

but i really want to keep it a sens mask.

3/4 logo on top, o logo on the chin and sort of ottawa skyline on both sides.

red top half white bottom half

let me know what you think

I thought you had "no idea what to include on the mask"?!?!

That sounds like a great mask to me.

I think you should emphasise the =O= logo.

As long as you add the word "cups" underneath.

Come on, it looks like a zero and not just an o. :P

I think the COOLEST design would just be to have barberpole design, no text or images. It would look so slick.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived