Nike and the NFL strikes deal over the use of Nike check

jay_zoe2

It's just one step closer to Nike getting back into the NFL .

Oh my god, the end is near...

nah the end will be near when Nike gets a uniform deal with Green Bay and Chicago and remakes them in the image of the Oregon Ducks.

Introducing ... your GREEN BAY PACKERS!

oregonuniforms.jpg

OK, I think the nausea has passed ...

Packers-2.png

Monochrome whites are classy, let's not get crazy here and say that monochromes don't work.

Monochromes don't work. Even white. I don't understand why mono-white gets a pass, it's just as flat and dull as mono-colour

What he said:

lg_siragusa_all-01.jpg

He said flat, not fat.

I think white monochrome gets the pass because it's been used historically by many teams, and doesn't seem "trendy".

It's where I sit.

True Nike have designed some awful uniforms but I think you're forgetting that these outrageous uniforms are not forced upon the teams. Oregon, Miami and VT are developmental teams. Nike use them to sell their templated, generic uniforms that are bought by high schools and pee wee teams.

Nike wouldn't ever touch the Packers uniform simply because of the tradition behind it. And after all even if they did decided to mess about it with it (and that depends upon whether the Packers actually want a uniform redesign) the Packers still have the option to say no until Nike get the design right on what they want.

True Nike have designed some awful uniforms but I think you're forgetting that these outrageous uniforms are not forced upon the teams. Oregon, Miami and VT are developmental teams. Nike use them to sell their templated, generic uniforms that are bought by high schools and pee wee teams.

Nike wouldn't ever touch the Packers uniform simply because of the tradition behind it. And after all even if they did decided to mess about it with it (and that depends upon whether the Packers actually want a uniform redesign) the Packers still have the option to say no until Nike get the design right on what they want.

its a shame that 75% of the NHL didn't exercize the power of "no". you know the rest of the sentence.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

It's just one step closer to Nike getting back into the NFL .

Oh my god, the end is near...

nah the end will be near when Nike gets a uniform deal with Green Bay and Chicago and remakes them in the image of the Oregon Ducks.

Introducing ... your GREEN BAY PACKERS!

oregonuniforms.jpg

OK, I think the nausea has passed ...

if the packers did that, i'm pretty sure God or (insert name of diety of choice) would come down and personally punish them for doing that. probably something close to the movie called Century of Darkness.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived